Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

4th? at this rate we are going to be the 9th seed....Lauri is balling.....
i'd be very happy if we finish bottom 4. 4th place is not that bad. teams in bottom 3 each have 14% shot at getting top pick 4th place has 12.5 shot. i like our chances at getting top 2 pick which seems to me the place to be if we want impact player to turn this franchise around. draft in chicago?! come on lets get top 2! and fire garpax!

bulls GMs are clowns! how do they not cut lopez!?!?! 1. allows him to play on a playoff team. 2. it weakens our team, helps to get higher pick, duh. this guy is playing big mins scoring like 18 a game before last few, last night 5 blocks, tonight all over the place. WHY?!?!?! i know why he is playing so good, he woke up and realized he is 7 feet tall and shows that he can still play he will get 8-10 mil next year.....BUT WHY ARE BULLS PLAYING THIS GUY!!!! its not like he is a young player we need to develop. Our team would be in such size disadvantage it could have gotten us to bottom 2. ugh i can't even have a losing season in peace with these clowns at GM. looking at 7th pick 3 years in a row.
maybe not getting impact rookie will result in another losing season and get these clowns fired? nah Gar/Pax going to be longest front office in any sport to never win anything

bulls GMs are clowns! how do they not cut lopez!?!?! 1. allows him to play on a playoff team. 2. it weakens our team, helps to get higher pick, duh. this guy is playing big mins scoring like 18 a game before last few, last night 5 blocks, tonight all over the place. WHY?!?!?! i know why he is playing so good, he woke up and realized he is 7 feet tall and shows that he can still play he will get 8-10 mil next year.....BUT WHY ARE BULLS PLAYING THIS GUY!!!! its not like he is a young player we need to develop. Our team would be in such size disadvantage it could have gotten us to bottom 2. ugh i can't even have a losing season in peace with these clowns at GM. looking at 7th pick 3 years in a row.
maybe not getting impact rookie will result in another losing season and get these clowns fired? nah Gar/Pax going to be longest front office in any sport to never win anything

Because playing cris for more than 3 minutes is disastrous & if I’m not mistaken we’re locked into the #4 so this IS a good time for the key parts to play together & gel

Because playing cris for more than 3 minutes is disastrous & if I’m not mistaken we’re locked into the #4 so this IS a good time for the key parts to play together & gel

key parts = Lopez? it honestly seems like they wont cut RoLo because he wants to go to the warriors and kerr was talking **** about bulls FO when they fired hoiberg. its a bad look that agents will notice going forward. Doesnt help GarPax has a trash reputation already.

key parts = Lopez? it honestly seems like they wont cut RoLo because he wants to go to the warriors and kerr was talking **** about bulls FO when they fired hoiberg. its a bad look that agents will notice going forward. Doesnt help GarPax has a trash reputation already.
No ovb the key parts are Otto/Zach/Lauri & Dunn(on & off liking him with is lame imo)

Bulls president says John Paxson and Gar Forman will 'absolutely' be back

Reinsdorf was emphatic about that, saying the two men will “absolutely” be back.

“Absolutely. We believe they’ve done a great job. I know that in this market, with some of our fans and some in the media, they look at it differently. That perplexes me.”" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">“Absolutely. We believe they’ve done a great job. I know that in this market, with some of our fans and some in the media, they look at it differently. That perplexes me.”

Paxson became the team’s executive vice president of basketball operations in 2009. He has worked with Forman, the team’s general manager, since then to guide the Bulls.

Later in the conversation, Reinsdorf also confirmed he was “very happy” with the job coach Jim Boylen has done. Boylen took over the team midseason after the Bulls fired Fred Hoiberg.

5c7d9afb2500000103c896a0.jpeg

John Paxson and Gar Forman have run the Bulls together since 2009. (AP Photo/Kamil Krzaczynski)
While there have been highs during Paxson and Forman’s tenure, the team failed to make it past the conference finals during its competitive run. The past two seasons have not been kind to the Bulls. The team finished 27-55 during the 2017-18 season, and sit at just 18-46 this year.

“It’s hard for me to see people that I admire and respect get criticized. They have families. They have given a lot to this organization.”" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">“It’s hard for me to see people that I admire and respect get criticized. They have families. They have given a lot to this organization.”

Unless something drastic changes, Paxson and Forman will have more time to get the Bulls back on track. They should get a boost in June, as the Bulls are projected to once again have a high pick in the 2019 NBA draft.

i see why we have gar/pax....the ownership matches them far as being clowns......this guy doesnt understand why we lump them together? you elevated pax to newly created position to oversee gar, and you dont get why we consider both of them the issue? that tells me these clowns if they were to fire someone it would be Gar.
he talks about giving pax/gar credit for drafting gordon/deng/kirk/noah/butler etc....nice players but where is the 10 time allstar???......kirk nice player sure but he was the player that played the most seasons and he never was a all star....mind you it was the wade/melo/lebron draft.....a draft that rumor had it was that bulls were interested in trading up for wade....so he gives pax credit for kirk from that draft? OK
he also gives credit for signing the best free agent that summer ben wallace?! WONDER WHY PISTONS DIDNT OFFER HIM AS MUCH.....thats a L not a W
i do think they have fallen into a decent young group, Laui was great pick....he could be that 10 time allstar...
its just frustrating, i truly think lebron and wade didnt come here because of the front office, i think same with other free agents.....they have bad rep in this league point blank....

to sum up Pax's career
Pax has been in charge for 16 seasons....has fired 5 coaches? when has a GM been able to fire that many coaches in ANY sport.....reminder: NEVER MADE FINALS....his claim to fame is drafting butler and then trading him for Lauri. Other than that what has he done in past 16 seasons?

watch these guys luck out and get top pick and get another 15 years

i'm frustrated because i'm tired of being blah.....i want players to want to play in Chicago, it pains me that a chicago kid has zero interest in playing in chicago and the bulls clowns KNOW this and don't even wait to off season to see if they can be in market to trade for AD......you can't just build a championship team drafting guys and signing non allstars.....what team that won a championship can say that past 20 years? spurs? pistons? can be done but in this era of super teams you need at least 2 GOOD allstars.

Lauri is best gar/pax move since butler but if we have losing season next season i'll bet Lauri tells bulls samething KP told knicks....nah fam.....i know you guys think he is not the type.....but put yourself in his shoes....losing is no fun....

bulls need top 2 pick bad. zion or morant would take this team up a huge notch. if bulls dont get 1 or 2 pick and are at 3 or 4 i would trade our 19 pick, 20 pick to move up to 2, heck if we had to 21 pick as well.

I still lose sleep over paxon getting played by riley, pax thinking wade was going to fall to him at 7.. should have traded up! learn your lesson!!!

Last edited:
bummer

crazy thing is with this new draft format we would have been better off winning more games

another crazy thing is 2 teams pushed us down. 1. lakers who fell out of playoffs in large part because of the AD trade talk. 2. NO because they had to sit AD so many games. really NBA can't say anything about a team ever tanking. NO took one of the top players in the league out of action 2nd half of season which resulted in them getting number 1 pick. They could have been in playoffs or closer to it.

i don't see how this team makes playoffs next year.....sad part with new contract to coach doubt anything changes in front office.... 2021 we will get to playoffs as 8th seed and those morons will get new contracts.....if they got rubio is only way they make playoffs

ugh

bummer

crazy thing is with this new draft format we would have been better off winning more games

another crazy thing is 2 teams pushed us down. 1. lakers who fell out of playoffs in large part because of the AD trade talk. 2. NO because they had to sit AD so many games. really NBA can't say anything about a team ever tanking. NO took one of the top players in the league out of action 2nd half of season which resulted in them getting number 1 pick. They could have been in playoffs or closer to it.

i don't see how this team makes playoffs next year.....sad part with new contract to coach doubt anything changes in front office.... 2021 we will get to playoffs as 8th seed and those morons will get new contracts.....if they got rubio is only way they make playoffs

ugh

Im still mind blown how the Lakers barely missed the playoffs and still ended up with the 4th pick. The only hope is that the 7th pick this year ends up surprising us like Lauri Markennen and Wendell Carter, although I doubt it.

Sadly, I think the only way the front office gets canned is if fan attendance drops off significantly smh. We arent even medicore, at this point theyre throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

Do bulls want Garland? if they do i want them to go GET him. i still lose sleep over them not getting wade. got no problem trading next year top 8 protected and 7 to get 4.

if they stay at 7 i'd draft cam or the french guy. take boom or bust player there. they can back up porter for 2 years and maybe in 2 years they are ready and GOOD. might as well unless they love white.

id also love to trade for Ball. hes legit, gonna shine if he gets stronger....

This front office is terrible, im still heated we wasted cap space getting Otto Porter. We have had great luck drafting at the 7th spot so lets hope that continues this year.

Do bulls want Garland? if they do i want them to go GET him. i still lose sleep over them not getting wade. got no problem trading next year top 8 protected and 7 to get 4.

if they stay at 7 i'd draft cam or the french guy. take boom or bust player there. they can back up porter for 2 years and maybe in 2 years they are ready and GOOD. might as well unless they love white.

id also love to trade for Ball. hes legit, gonna shine if he gets stronger....

Rumors are they would consider trading Zach & 7 for #4.

I'm not with trading Zach right now.

I'd love to add to this team. If you could get #4 for #7 and next years 1st unprotected and maybe Hutchinson or something then I'd be all for it.

Garland
Zach
Otto
Lauri
Wendell

Would be a FUN team. Our guards defensively would get worked but... yeah

are the bulls gonna try an attempt to sign leonard or nah they know they can't get a top tier FA?

this guy is a wild card. people assume LA i think he is open to any team.

bulls better try

Back
Top Bottom