Chicago drill music thread. VOL everyone not keef herb etc.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Op can't be serious..

that's like comparing chief keef and big l

Lil Herb is actually lyrical, has technical skills, bars, and isn't all hooks and ad libs.

edit: didn't see the text under your post, still, tho.... p rico is corny as ****, to me

Last edited:
does it even matter how garbage you are these days as long as it "bangs in the whip"

like, where is the line?

this is def a troll thread and i took the bait like a damn fool.

herb n bibby be spittin that s*** furreal. them 2 n_'s OP posted aint doin s*** but makin noise.

foh.

this is def a troll thread and i took the bait like a damn fool.

herb n bibby be spittin that s*** furreal. them 2 n_'s OP posted aint doin s*** but makin noise.

foh.

If you read below what I posted I said I was jokin I enjoy there music for the ignorance factor thats all I clearly said they cant rap like most the rappers these days bibby and herb can barely rap they just better then the other 100 rappers from chicago not named twista lupe kanye etc :smokin

If you read below what I posted I said I was jokin I enjoy there music for the ignorance factor thats all I clearly said they cant rap like most the rappers these days bibby and herb can barely rap they just better then the other 100 rappers from chicago not named twista lupe kanye etc
smokin.gif
lol herb and bibby do a lot more than "barely" rap. reason why people been gassin em up. i know old heads who dont even listen to trap or drill at all, who mostly listen to old school new york **** that are ****** wit em. they CAN rap while still being able to maintain that chicago drill sound. they're like a modern chicago mobb deep mixed with dipset. some of herbs **** reminds me of cam'ron at times. he got a dope *** flow. and bibby is unique.

they're bringin new york rap back and they aint even from new york lol

/thread

lol herb and bibby do a lot more than "barely" rap. reason why people been gassin em up. i know old heads who dont even listen to trap or drill at all, who mostly listen to old school new york **** that are ****** wit em. they CAN rap while still being able to maintain that chicago drill sound. they're like a modern chicago mobb deep mixed with dipset. some of herbs **** reminds me of cam'ron at times. he got a dope *** flow. and bibby is unique.

they're bringin new york rap back and they aint even from new york lol

/thread

Repped.

Can't really **** with this type of music like I used to but I ain't gon lie...P. Rico got bangers. So does Lil Jay and Billionaire Black.

Back
Top Bottom