Chicago Expecting Holiday "Blood Bath"

Multiple reasons.

1.) People still hold on to this no snitching crap.
2.) Guns are practically being handed out over there.
3.) Killing someone is a quick and easy way to gain acceptance in a gang.

I always hear about Chiraq and how bad it is. What's the cause of all the shootings? Just folks repping their block or actual gangs that have beef with one another?

Decades of housing descrinination, moving out tax dollars for the neighborhoods, poor education..... basically all the reasons you see a lot of poor black neighborhoods.

But why is it this bad?

And where are these guns coming from
?

Same people that put liquor doors everywhere. Same people that strip black communities of jobs and resources. Same people that run the f'ed up schools.

A good counter punch to those efforts is to actually go VOTE and put a working agenda in place. Just a suggestion champ.

Same people you vote for are going along with the program but keep thinking they care about you champ.

voting aint gonna change ish 
laugh.gif
 fr

The mentalities are just so effed up. They legit think it's cool to catch bodies. It's legit a warzone.

Multiple reasons.

I always hear about Chiraq and how bad it is. What's the cause of all the shootings? Just folks repping their block or actual gangs that have beef with one another?

Decades of housing descrinination, moving out tax dollars for the neighborhoods, poor education..... basically all the reasons you see a lot of poor black neighborhoods.

But why is it this bad?

?

Same people that put liquor doors everywhere. Same people that strip black communities of jobs and resources. Same people that run the f'ed up schools.

A good counter punch to those efforts is to actually go VOTE and put a working agenda in place. Just a suggestion champ.

Same people you vote for are going along with the program but keep thinking they care about you champ.

Voting is one of many things that can be done champ. One thing is for certain.....a bunch of dudes complaining on an internet shoe forum dam sure ain't doing nothing.

As long you don't go out to the West Side or the Hundreds, you'll be alright.
dont go ANYWHERE on the southside. or eastside. 
Idk. Political stances aside, if he can stop caskets from going on the ground them I'm all for it.

Serious question: what do you all think can end this ongoing murder problem in Chicago?
more summer jobs for teens 

stripes, payback, any kind of disagreement between 2 people, nothing else to do

dont go ANYWHERE on the southside. or eastside. 
So, I backtracked and re-looked at the route I took driving into Chicago from Des Moines. And I realized that Google Maps made me take some side streets in the South side to avoid traffic and jump back on the freeway 
sick.gif

So, I backtracked and re-looked at the route I took driving into Chicago from Des Moines. And I realized that Google Maps made me take some side streets in the South side to avoid traffic and jump back on the freeway 
sick.gif
Sounds like the beginning of Judgement Night and how everything popped off
laugh.gif

Sounds like the beginning of Judgement Night and how everything popped off
laugh.gif
Oh, man. I remember that movie!

But for real, there were some streets that I had to drive down that seemed real sketch. Glad I got through just fine.

sick.gif
"Twenty shootings so far this year on Cook County stretches of Chicago's expressways. A man killed and his girlfriend wounded in a shooting on the Chicago Skyway. Six shootings on Lake Shore Drive where, the mellow song lyrics promise, "blue lights shining with a heavenly grace, help you right on by." And as a rising volley of gunfire spills onto these highways, a Tribune headline asks, Are drivers safe?

No, not all of them. Law enforcement authorities tell the Tribune's Patrick M. O'Connell that the number of shootings has risen as violence from neighborhoods makes its way to the city's busiest roads."

this is from a year ago...

Last edited:
No one thing will be a panacea. No one argues this.

But having the ATF go after gun dealers selling across state lines, jobs programs, and increase funding for local programs will all help

One party supports those things, one does not

Maybe dude who mocking voting should learn some public policy

BTW, the president is ripping apart every single civil rights department in the federal government. The DOJ does not want to enforce the police reforms he last adminstration ordered. So yeah, maybe he should not have been allowed to get that position in the first place

Last edited:

Twenty shootings so far this year on Cook County stretches of Chicago's expressways. A man killed and his girlfriend wounded in a shooting on the Chicago Skyway. Six shootings on Lake Shore Drive where, the mellow song lyrics promise, "blue lights shining with a heavenly grace, help you right on by." And as a rising volley of gunfire spills onto these highways, a Tribune headline asks, Are drivers safe?

No, not all of them. Law enforcement authorities tell the Tribune's Patrick M. O'Connell that the number of shootings has risen as violence from neighborhoods makes its way to the city's busiest roads.

this is from a year ago...
My goodness.

Multiple reasons.

But why is it this bad?

?

Voting is one of many things that can be done champ. One thing is for certain.....a bunch of dudes complaining on an internet shoe forum dam sure ain't doing nothing.

I'm not bout to talk in circles again. :lol:

It's not a gun control issue. It's more of a violent, angry, American culture combined with income inequality and other forms of oppression.

Not changing anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom