Chicago Expecting Holiday "Blood Bath"

Do people in Chicago have parents ?
Bingo. The root of all the problems.
Blame the laws and policies created by white lawmakers that set off this issue. Giving folks decades for selling/using crack but letting suburban johnny get a slap on the wrist for selling/using cocaine.

Also, when the **** did ninjahood return?
nerd.gif

Chicago violence is based off revenge, fear and disrespect.

One would be naive before, getting pressed and disrespected from something as simple as walking in someone elses neighborhood or just over anything petty.

Its actually becomes easy to off another young black male in these scorned mindsets.

I don't think some people will ever understand this concrete jungle caged guerilla eat or be eaten mentality.

Blame the laws and policies created by white lawmakers that set off this issue. Giving folks decades for selling/using crack but letting suburban johnny get a slap on the wrist for selling/using cocaine.

Also, when the **** did ninjahood return?
nerd.gif
If what you say is true and you knew they were giving out decades for selling crack wouldn't that make you stop selling it ?

Crack sentences are higher then cocaine in lot's of countries. Everyone with half a brain knows crack causes more violence. 

If what you say is true and you knew they were giving out decades for selling crack wouldn't that make you stop selling it ?

Crack sentences are higher then cocaine in lot's of countries. Everyone with half a brain knows crack causes more violence. 

Easy money, being young and ignorant, living in poverty, they almost don't have a choice. Or at least that's the mentality.

Capital punishment doesn't deterrent anything. Unfortunately there is no quick or easy remedy for those areas though.

Easy money, being young and ignorant, living in poverty, they almost don't have a choice. Or at least that's the mentality.

Capital punishment doesn't deterrent anything. Unfortunately there is no quick or easy remedy for those areas though.
No other choice ? Tell that to immigrants who come to the US with nothing who can barely speak english. 

Amazing how dense and short-sighted some individuals are. Some people are legit proud of this fact. It makes them feel "hard". Some people just don't grasp consequences.
Easy for you to say. Live their lives and maybe you could understand where they are coming from

No other choice ? Tell that to immigrants who come to the US with nothing who can barely speak english. 

Truth. My family of 5 rented/lived an attic our first year in the states and now 3 out of that 5 owns a house. This is America, if you can't eat out here then you just making excuses.

Its literally ONE MILLION ways to make money.
I cringe every time I hear someone say "That HAD to sell drugs. They had NO OTHER CHOICE."

That is some of the dumbest **** that people say.

Last edited:
Its literally ONE MILLION ways to make money.
I cringe every time I hear someone say "That HAD to sell drugs. They had NO OTHER CHOICE."

That is some of the dumbest **** that people say.
Especially in a huge city like Chicago. So many opportunities. 

I have a friend whose pop washes windows independently for a living.
Dude makes stupid sloppy gwappy.

He built up his clients and has several now.
He only works 4 days a week and brings in between 3-4K a week. Every week.
And he is usually done with the windows by 7AM.

And he still has a regular part time job making decent money just to have something to do during the day.
He bought his 1st window washing supply kit for $200.

That is ONE example. There are 999,999 more.

Yeah I never liked the immigrant argument.
They get government subsidies to start businesses here in America.
So, not really the same thing.

Truth. My family of 5 rented/lived an attic our first year in the states and now 3 out of that 5 owns a house. This is America, if you can't eat out here then you just making excuses.

Did your family get any subsidies to start businesses?

Yeah I never liked the immigrant argument.
They get government subsidies to start businesses here in America.
So, not really the same thing.
It's easier for an american to get a grant for college than it is for an immigrant to get a subsidy to start a business. It's not like they're handing them out at the airport.

Last edited:
Most immigrants in my community live in the slums where blacks used to live and don't want to live anymore and they're engaging in crime and drug use. All the projects in my community are dominated by Hispanic immigrants now. I'm not sure that immigrants are doing that great. Actually African immigrants are the most successful immigrants in America and a lot of them come here with $$$..

Last edited:
It's easier for an american to get a grant for college than it is for an immigrant to get a subsidy to start a business. It's not like they're handing them out at the airport.
You ever heard of predatory lending practices??

Back
Top Bottom