Chicago Expecting Holiday "Blood Bath"

So tired of this narrative. Chicago was way worse in the 70's when the projects were up and their was no such thing as "drill rap"

that would imply spin.....ppl not getting killed in NYC da way they getting slaughtered in Chicago, and NYC still has ALL its project public housing that da windy city used as a scape goat for da violence & tore em down...

It is soon because a lot of U.S. cities have much higher homicide rates than Chicago does - New Orleans, St. Louis, Baltimore, and Detroit to name four. Chicago's murder rate is typically only about half the rates in those cities. Yet, you never hear about violence in those cities because those narratives are not media sexy and the public doesn't give a **** about violence in poor, black cities that don't matter in the global economy. In the case of New Orleans, the media has colluded with local law enforcement and political and civic elites to bury the fact that they usually have the highest murder rate of any major city in the country. If violence in New Orleans was being covered the way violence in Chicago is, imagine the impact that might have on their tourist-centric economy.

With respect to your point about public housing, New York didn't just simply leave their projects up - the city reinvested tens of millions of dollars in their public housing. They provided their poor citizens with quality affordable housing and also kept communities intact. Chicago's policy of public housing demolition and widescale displacement, on the other hand, was undoubtedly catastrophic.

I will be back to respond to other posts from the perspective of someone who has lived and worked and done research with gang members on the South Side of Chicago for the last eight years.

Last edited:
illiterate women procreate with illiterate deadbeat men for the paycheck and housing and food card bruh. the kids they make are doomed before kindergarden even starts. hence, gun play and stickups and crack sales.

welfare reform is the ONLY way to fix south chicago or backwoods mississippi, etc. can't just give free money to every low life that makes a baby, and then more and more every extra kid they pop out

Last edited:

illiterate women procreate with illiterate deadbeat men for the paycheck and housing and food card bruh. the kids they make are doomed before kindergarden even starts. hence, gun play and stickups and crack sales.

welfare reform is the ONLY way to fix south chicago or backwoods mississippi, etc. can't just give free money to every low life that makes a baby, and then more and more every extra kid they pop out
Could be worse, least they aren't dressed head to toe in Vineyard Vines clothing.

I call bull****

- Black Belt
- Redlining
- Blockbusting
- Project housing
- Gentrification
- Deindustrialization

Did you want me to go on?

You know why the South Side is a hotbed of violence? Do you think blacks chose to live in poor economic conditions and sought out to commit criminal behavior because they wanted to? No.

Last edited:
- Black Belt
- Redlining
- Blockbusting
- Project housing
- Gentrification
- Deindustrialization

You know why the South Side is a hotbed of violence? Do you think blacks chose to live in poor economic conditions and sought out to commit criminal behavior because they wanted to? No.
Ya because getting a job and moving out of the hood is so hard right ?

It's 2016 those excuses don't work anymore.

Last edited:
- Black Belt
- Redlining
- Blockbusting
- Project housing
- Gentrification
- Deindustrialization

the redlining and blockbusting meant blacks got all those cribs from whites for pennies or dimes on the dollar. white folks lost all their equity. idk how getting dirt cheap housing from white people makes everyone murder each other and destroy their block via crack sales.

and how is anywhere in chicago a poor economic condition? you're a 10 minute train ride from top 5 GDP city center IN THE WORLD. poor economic condition is in the boonies in kentucky or west virginia or mississippi, not a booming world class city like chicago with cheap mass transit.

Last edited:
Ya because getting a job and moving out of the hood is so hard right ?

It's 2016 those excuses don't work anymore.

Yeah, it actually is.

There is a distinct reason why blacks are the poorest in the U.S. - and it's not because they don't "work hard"

the redlining and blockbusting meant blacks got all those cribs from whites for pennies or dimes on the dollar. white folks lost all their equity. idk how getting dirt cheap housing from white people makes everyone murder each other and destroy their block via crack sales.

and how is anywhere in chicago a poor economic condition? you're a 10 minute train ride from top 5 GDP city center IN THE WORLD. poor economic condition is in the boonies in kentucky or west virginia or mississippi, not a booming world class city like chicago with cheap mass transit.

You must have a learned from a ****** history teacher because blacks bought properties at WAY higher prices because of blockbusting. Realtors would threaten whites to sell at below market value because blacks were moving into their neighborhoods; they even paid blacks to walk around to put on the charade that this was actually happening.

Fam have you even been to Chicago? Have you driven through Lincoln Park or Englewood? You would know the wealth disparity between the two if you knew anything about the city. Do you know what TIFs are and how someone like Richard M. Daley manipulated them to neglect impoverished areas?

Last edited:
Yeah, it actually is.

There is a distinct reason why blacks are the poorest in the U.S. - and it's not because they don't "work hard"

I'm confused, what's stopping these crack dealers from getting a real job and getting a better place to live ?  

Last edited:
In my younger years I would probably engage in this thread, but as I've gotten older if people's understanding of a situation isn't even at base level, no need to engage. 

I'm confused, what's stopping these crack dealers from getting a real job and getting a better place to live ?  

- Accrued felonies caused by a useless drug war made to target blacks and Latinos
- Institutions not hiring them solely based on their names
- Lacking the proper education due to underfunded school districts to be employable
- Racial profiling by police
- Local job opportunities being bleak and grim caused by capitalism + deindustrialization...also considering they don't pay livable wages

Ultimately, I'm not saying they should be absolved from their actions. It is a choice. But by simple recollection of history, the system is the biggest failure of these men.

You do know that there's a five year lifetime limit on cash benefits (i.e., welfare) right? What the **** are you talking about? You're in here spewing stereotypes that no one has used since before welfare reform in the mid-1990s.

- Accrued felonies caused by a useless drug war made to target blacks and Latinos
- Lacking the proper education due to underfunded school districts to be employable
- Local job opportunities being bleak and grim caused by capitalism + deindustrialization...also considering they don't pay livable wages

Ultimately, I'm not saying they should be absolved from their actions. It is a choice. But by simple recollection of history, the system is the biggest failure of these men.
Stop blaming other people and take some responsibility. This is just sad. 
mean.gif

Indeed. To be more specific, a recent study just revealed that Chicago has the widest racial employment gap among young people in the entire country.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...ted-youth-report-0525-biz-20160524-story.html

A large-scale study conducted in New York revealed that black job applicants were half as likely as white applicants with equivalent qualifications to receive a callback. It also found that whites with a felony background were more likely than equally qualified blacks with no criminal background to get a callback.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/

So what do you think about your ridiculous question now?

Indeed. To be more specific, a recent study just revealed that Chicago has the widest racial employment gap among young people in the entire country.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...ted-youth-report-0525-biz-20160524-story.html

A large-scale study conducted in New York revealed that black job applicants were half as likely as white applicants with equivalent qualifications to receive a callback. It also found that whites with a felony background were more likely than equally qualified blacks with no criminal background to get a callback.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/

I would love to know how many job applications these crack dealers filled out before they had to turn to selling crack 
nerd.gif

- Black Belt

- Redlining

- Blockbusting

- Project housing

- Gentrification

- Deindustrialization

Are you interested in the truth or just regurgitating propaganda?

I would love to know how many job applications these crack dealers filled out before they had to turn to selling crack :nerd:

You do understand the majority of unemployed black men are not selling drugs and certainly not selling crack, right? You do realize that the violence in Chicago is not about drugs, right?

What are you even talking about?

You do understand the majority of unemployed black men are not selling drugs and certainly not selling crack, right? You do realize that the violence in Chicago is not about drugs, right?

What are you even talking about?
Ok if the violence isn't linked to drugs then what is it from ?

Tried to warn y'all about that cabased clown in a previous thread.

Dude has a problem with Black folks but don't want to come out and say it.

Like a lot of these SWS on this site he don't want to reveal his true feelings.

blco02
X-Alt
cabsed
mr highness

There are more who post slick stuff but these dudes will 9/10 make an appearance if the topic is about Black people.

Remember the names. Stop wasting time trying to educate or debate them.

Back
Top Bottom