Chicago Expecting Holiday "Blood Bath"

Do visitors get popped out in the Chi?

I went out there last week... rolling around the Southside...

Went to the Harold's right inside of the Indiana stateline...

Didn't really feel threatened.. do they only shoot at people they know?

Ya because getting a job and moving out of the hood is so hard right ?

It's 2016 those excuses don't work anymore.

I bet you've said "I mean come on guys.. our president is black" at least twice within the last 6 weeks.

I studied a couple Fredo Santana songs, and it's safe to say that they only shoot at "the oppas".

The way I see it..these Chicago kids are like animals of the wild, Sharks, and stingrays. If you don't Bother them, they don't bother you. But if you bother them, they'll take your life. But at the same time a lot of these kids are on drugs. The drug use is very high over there. Kids as young as 9 years old are doing Xanax, molly, marijuana, and cough syrup. That stuff turns them into zombies. It's like the walking dead over there. Not only are they savage zombies, but they have guns. These kids are crazy

Last edited:
Tried to warn y'all about that cabased clown in a previous thread.

Dude has a problem with Black folks but don't want to come out and say it.

Like a lot of these SWS on this site he don't want to reveal his true feelings.

blco02
X-Alt
cabsed
mr highness

There are more who post slick stuff but these dudes will 9/10 make an appearance if the topic is about Black people.

Remember the names. Stop wasting time trying to educate or debate them.

Yup. And they seem to post back to back :lol:.

When I see the name in a topic about black people....I don't even engage them.

I studied a couple Fredo Santana songs, and it's safe to say that they only shoot at "the oppas".

The way I see it..these Chicago kids are like animals of the wild, Sharks, and stingrays. If you don't Bother them, they don't bother you. But if you bother them, they'll take your life. But at the same time a lot of these kids are on drugs. The drug use is very high over there. Kids as young as 9 years old are doing Xanax, molly, marijuana, and cough syrup. That stuff turns them into zombies. It's like the walking dead over there. Not only are they savage zombies, but they have guns. These kids are crazy

View media item 2054660
source: zh

Last edited:
You can't just "give up" on the neighborhoods with issues because despite popular belief, gangsters,thugs, w/e you wanna call em, aren't the only people who live there. Everybody in the hood aint jobless, selling dope and living off welfare, most are working people with low wage jobs because the education system where they were raised didn't give them the proper tools to do something better. It's incredibly ignorant to make a blanket statement about "people just makes excuses" when kids go to schools that don't have books or even enough desks for a classroom. Can't learn like that fam, it's not like the burbs.

Gangs and too many young dumb kids or in the streets got Chicago crazy ...they not even killin over money, all beefs and get backs...just a cycle right now that keeps spinning :smh:

Tried to warn y'all about that cabased clown in a previous thread.

Dude has a problem with Black folks but don't want to come out and say it.

Now you're just making stuff up. I got a problem with people who blame other people for their shortcomings. People of all races do this ****. 

Fathers need to stick around to raise their kids and force them to stay in school. If you don't believe that is a huge part of the problem then your head is up your ***.

Last edited:
Bros this dude really must be trolling...

Get a job!! They're 14-15 and dropped out because the education system is crap at like 11. And you yelling get a job??

What were you doing at 14? I bet you didn't have to worry about .0001 of what these kids have on their plate.

And there are massive social studies and research that has gone into defining how certain people are marginalized. It ain't a government conspiracy, it's real. But carry on with the trolling

Last edited:
Being born in Chicago, and living here north side. I have been to all parts of the city from 100's to Evanston. I think and feel kids in the street need positive guidence/leedership. Single family homes, mothers and fathers who try and provide for their kids , don't have the ability to be at home and work, or kids parents who just don't care. Which I see is the majority of why this all takes place. These kids are just misguided in life completely. It's not the job market , going to save them or turn around our shootings. It's has to be positive role models to interact with and reach out to. They need to feel cared for , life is short and has a lot to offer then what we see. Is the message that has to reach the kids. In a positive way.
I love my city but yes it is getting crazy every where you look or turn. Now we all most be more observant of what's going on.

Yall seen the video of a OG from chicago talmbout goverment was droppin crates of guns off in the hood?

Last edited:
The "get a job" line is so tired. What people who talk that nonsense don't realize is that almost all of these young dudes in the streets would take a minimum wage job TODAY if one were available to them. There's really not very much money in selling drugs at the street level in 2016 - so little that a lot of guys in the streets can't even sell drugs anymore because there's simply not enough to go around.

So again, it comes down to whether people in here want to actually learn about what's going on or just spew stereotypical nonsense.

Did you live in an area with high poverty and crime rates or do you learn about them on TV and the internet?
It had it's bad places but so what. You gotta live in the hood in Chicago to know that the government isn't dropping off crates of guns. Chicago is a MAJOR hub for drugs and guns. 

Y'all getting trolled by a Canadian :lol: ...n the govt has done ALOT worse than just pumping guns in communities , that's facts

Did you live in an area with high poverty and crime rates or do you learn about them on TV and the internet?

It had it's bad places but so what. You gotta live in the hood in Chicago to know that the government isn't dropping off crates of guns. Chicago is a MAJOR hub for drugs and guns. 

Every city has "bad places". I mean real poverty and crime.

And I know. Where do you think the guns come from? These kids aren't building miltary weapons and automatic pistols in their moms living room.

Y'all getting trolled by a Canadian :lol: ...n the govt has done ALOT worse than just pumping guns in communities , that's facts

Dudes getting mad at him. Gotta dismantle these dummies by other means. Getting mad and emotional is keeping him going.

I noticed these dudes fold up and look for other posts to reply to when the conversation gets too real.

Dudes getting mad at him. Gotta dismantle these dummies by other means. Getting mad and emotional is keeping him going.

I noticed these dudes fold up and look for other posts to reply to when the conversation gets too real.
Or simply just ignore em :lol: ...the couple of em just pack up n find another thread about black/race where ppl are responding to em

Back
Top Bottom