Chicago Expecting Holiday "Blood Bath"

Sweet thanks. Do you have info dating before 2012 by any chance?

Also you should source these photos when you post them cuz there's a lot of ****** infographics and pics that misrepresent facts and data that and up posted on forums.
Ya i know. 

No i don't know about 2012. 

I don't think people realize that Chicago is the main hub for drugs in the US. El Chapo even called Chicago his "Home port".

Amazing how dense and short-sighted some individuals are. Some people are legit proud of this fact. It makes them feel "hard". Some people just don't grasp consequences.

Google Manuel Castells "resistance identity" if you're actually interested in understanding the psychology behind that mentality.

Those who are from the Chicago area, are all the murders fueling the migration of ppl leaving the city to head South?

That's part of it. Also the cost of living is increasing in any area of the city that's halfway decent, many of the suburbs are in steep decline, and the economy is terrible for many black Chicagoans.

Sweet thanks. Do you have info dating before 2012 by any chance?

Also you should source these photos when you post them cuz there's a lot of ****** infographics and pics that misrepresent facts and data that and up posted on forums.

Ya i know. 

No i don't know about 2012. 

I don't think people realize that Chicago is the main hub for drugs in the US. El Chapo even called Chicago his "Home port".

Cartels bringing in guns too. It's one of multiple ways the military grade weapons are hitting the streets.

Fast and Furious program is just a glimpse into it.

There are a lot of things we should be looking at involving Chicago that aren't talked about as much as this "black on black crime" issue, including cartel influence and one of the most corrupt police departments in the United States. These things are exacerbating an already bad situation.

Being born in Chicago, and living here north side. I have been to all parts of the city from 100's to Evanston. I think and feel kids in the street need positive guidence/leedership. Single family homes, mothers and fathers who try and provide for their kids , don't have the ability to be at home and work, or kids parents who just don't care. Which I see is the majority of why this all takes place. These kids are just misguided in life completely. It's not the job market , going to save them or turn around our shootings. It's has to be positive role models to interact with and reach out to. They need to feel cared for , life is short and has a lot to offer then what we see. Is the message that has to reach the kids. In a positive way.
I love my city but yes it is getting crazy every where you look or turn. Now we all most be more observant of what's going on.

This.

I forgot what cartel it was, but recently one of the dudes that works for them got caught up on manufacturing weapons. Dudes were building ar's and ak's

This old head was tellin me back in the day when he was in cali his hood came up on a lick. Said there was a train loaded wit all kinds of guns wit no one in sight or anytl type of security.

I do thibj the government provides weapons not only drugs to the streets, wit the same intention, to harm and profit.

Last edited:
Chicago is dangerous..

The sad thing is, those family with those crazy kids are moving up to Milwaukee and are committing the same dangerous acts there. 

Milwaukee auto theft is averaged at 50 cars per day, all by teenage kids from 12 years old to 17. 

They get caught then get a slap on the wrist and call it a day. Those rejects, are something but Karma is worst. 

It's so much goin gon back home it's unfortunate.

I relocated out of the city to Miami and every time I go back home I just like to stay lowkey, see my family and not even bother being out.

I lived and worked at a Boys & Girls Club on the South and West sides of Chicago and some of these comments/solutions ("get a job") is comical. Between the years and years of racism and neglect from City officials to tearing down the housing projects (this dispersed a lot of the gang activity which makes it much more difficult for police to track gang/illegal activity.

In addition to that I think that someone mentioned that people on the south side were a short trip on the Redline away from jobs and industry. Look at the statistics for youth employment within the city of Chicago. During my time there most of the kids I worked with were taking trains to the north to apply for jobs only to not get called back: these kids were willing to walk through their gang infested neighborhoods to the nearest train every day to work.

Through on top of that the inherent racism of the justice system and the historical racism of the city and you have the issues we have today.

I lived and worked at a Boys & Girls Club on the South and West sides of Chicago and some of these comments/solutions ("get a job") is comical. Between the years and years of racism and neglect from City officials to tearing down the housing projects (this dispersed a lot of the gang activity which makes it much more difficult for police to track gang/illegal activity.

In addition to that I think that someone mentioned that people on the south side were a short trip on the Redline away from jobs and industry. Look at the statistics for youth employment within the city of Chicago. During my time there most of the kids I worked with were taking trains to the north to apply for jobs only to not get called back: these kids were willing to walk through their gang infested neighborhoods to the nearest train every day to work.

Through on top of that the inherent racism of the justice system and the historical racism of the city and you have the issues we have today.
So you don't think fathers leaving their children and couples having too many children out of wedlock is contributing to it ?

You think that if a man and women in a relationship are stuck in the hood and having a hard time paying bills it's smart to have kids ?

So you don't think fathers leaving their children and couples having too many children out of wedlock is contributing to it ?

You think that if a man and women in a relationship are stuck in the hood and having a hard time paying bills it's smart to have kids ?
Myopic questions like this belong on storm front. 

Never heard of that hurting hillbilly site. 

I bring up a valid point and all of a sudden i'm a neo nazi ? 
roll.gif

I bring up a valid point and all of a sudden i'm a neo nazi ? :rofl:

It's literally all they've got man. Everything is racist to them.

It's funny, I had never heard of stormfront until NT liberals kept bringing it up all the time. Maybe they are closet stormfront members? :nerd:

I bring up a valid point and all of a sudden i'm a neo nazi ? 
roll.gif
Valid point? Or question?

You keep asking very sweeping questions to very complex issues. Issues that you transparently want to be heard on, not listen to those who have a better understanding than fox news and the "bootstraps" logic.......

I think you Blc and any other person with your views should just start your own threads and reply to each other and give each other reps until the end of time. We would hardly notice.

It's literally all they've got man. Everything is racist to them.

It's funny, I had never heard of stormfront until NT liberals kept bringing it up all the time. Maybe they are closet stormfront members?
nerd.gif
Ya man i guess so.

You keep asking very sweeping questions to very complex issues. Issues that you transparently want to be heard on, not listen to those who have a better understanding than fox news and the "bootstraps" logic.......

I think you Blc and any other person with your views should just start your own threads and reply to each other and give each other reps until the end of time. We would hardly notice.

This from the guy who's sig admits he's ignorant...

People with different views is what makes these threads interesting. Don't take it so serious. 

The left loves to limit free speech.

Can't win the argument on merit alone? Let's call them racist and shut them down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom