Chicago is bad.

Ya'll already know what I'm going to say....

No hope for us...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Chicago > CALI > NY > YOU

You Know..... and fyi it's not just the south that's bad...any time and place it can happen......Rogers Park is on the north side..they get wild over there...take for instance i got people that stay at the ickes...i used to go there all the time...and you could always find me past the 60's...and you know where i got the most grief? %*$&#
   Humboldt Park on the North side....

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

You Know..... and fyi it's not just the south that's bad...any time and place it can happen......Rogers Park is on the north side..they get wild over there...take for instance i got people that stay at the ickes...i used to go there all the time...and you could always find me past the 60's...and you know where i got the most grief? %*$&#

Are you black??

I swear to god, this whole "this city is > that city" or "__ city stay taking L's" #$!+ yall be on is probably the corniest topic I see on here, and that's saying something...

As for the topic tho, as the case in most big inner-cities back up north with cold weather...once the temp rises, so will the murder rates. That's one thing that's a given.....

"I Hate Summers"
tired.gif
smh.gif

I live in Chicago and I didn't hear about this till today. Chicago is a very large city and a lot of times when the news mentions news they include the surrounding areas as Chicago.

So with that said the city isn't trash, there's just trashy areas. If you don't wanna come here then don't come here p***y.

i still want to move there after i graduate...

i'm more afraid of the cold weather than getting shot...
laugh.gif

lol ty done snapped

i was just telling my wife last nite if junk like that keeps going on at the taste like the last few years there gonna end up canceling it..

Did Ty just say this
eek.gif

Anyways, I love my city even through all the BS. I'm all up and down the Southside. I have family members on 79th. I'm from the 100s though. It's extremely sad to see these folks wylin' out first week in April but what the hell can you do when no one wants to help out the situation. It seems like the nation turns a blind eye to this situation, as if the President isnt from the crib
tired.gif
. Whatever, what can you do? National news 2 consecutive years and 0 course of actions 
tired.gif
This joint doesnt bother me. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with people who haven't stepped foot in the city though. I'm smart about my movements when I'm at the crib. You'll still catch me on Stony/Jeffery/Paxton/East End because its still a part of my life but I'm gonna be making a lot more trips to the loop/northside
ohwell.gif

chicagohatesyou.jpg

tired.gif

"I Hate Summers"

This is sad. Me and my girl visited Chicago last March and loved it and we planned on going back this summer. But, 40 people shot over a 2 day span is just insanely depressing, scary and sad. It's a real shame because it's a great city, but some of the people in it are just terrible
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

North pole is where the money makin proccess be at. south side where them missions need to be accomplished be at

This isn't surprising. Cat I grew up w/ just got killed, and this is the same dude that use to go to the Taste, to shoot it up. You live by the gun, there's a good chance you'll die by it... I'm in the hood just as much as the next man and it use to be about association, but all that is out the window. All that posting up on the block is dead (at least for me) because anybody can/will get it. Life is too precious, and some just don't get it/care.

Too many tough guys out to prove somethin.
Too many homies gone due to senselessness, I swear that sh!+ will make you numb on the inside.

And yeah, this is a pretty big city so every part isn't like this. But it's still heads up/eyes open everywhere you go...

No nerves touched. You don't wanna go then stay your scarry self wherever you're at with your Air Jordans on. Chicago is still with you.

Damn it's that time of the year already huh?
smh.gif
There's always a story like this around the same time.

I frequent the chi alot and got fam out there, so this isn't shocking to me, but damn man...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I live in Chicago and I didn't hear about this till today. Chicago is a very large city and a lot of times when the news mentions news they include the surrounding areas as Chicago.

So with that said the city isn't trash, there's just trashy areas. If you don't wanna come here then don't come here p***y.
laugh.gif
damn guess I touched a nerve. My bad if I generalized your city but I personally have never had an urge to visit your city, especially these trashy areas, this right here just reinforces it. And kill all that p***y talk, you only saying that because you behind a comp screen doggie.

why don't you get off the computer and go to chicago and call it trash then?

damn ... i'm watching the untouchables and i go on NT and c this

smh.gif

i go 2 chitown like 2x a year but i always stay downtown ... thas crazy and sad #wegottastopkillingeachother

Originally Posted by donjuan513

This 

Back
Top Bottom