Chicago is bad.

Originally Posted by A Hunnid

We need a pot petition for a calmer Chicago
glasses.gif
agreed..lol...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Chicago=Trash. Heard alot of bad stuff about this city.
San Francisco>Chicago.
San Francisco>Chicago.

San Francisco>Chicago.

San Francisco>Chicago.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

jobs,weather,females,food> Chicago's
SF is an international city, same with LA and NYC . I like Chicago and wouldnt mind living there at all if a job/school oppurtunity came up there, but lets be honest no one outside of the country cares about your city

*waits for SF=Gays remark"

Chicago is as bad as any other city, if you don't live in the country or in some overprotected rich people "reserve" every city offers his share of dangers. Being said so i don't think the people that got shot were just walking on street minding they own business, they were probably involved in some kind of bad stuff that got them shot, i seriously doubt that any gangbanger around would just wake up and shoot the first dude on the street.

Other than that i shot pictures around the city so i would consider myself a very easy target, i would still think that if you use your normal sense of city survival you can walk almost everywhere around here. And i am Italian and not American, so i am even a easier target.

One thing that i noticed being from another country is that this city is strongly segregated with blacks in the southside and latinos in the west side and some kind of "interzones" in between, other than that i had the chance to get along with everybody and be humble, if you think you are the boss in somebody else's place most likely there will be somebody that shows you that you are not
smile.gif

Very sad. Very grateful that I live on the north side. Not saying that nothing will happen here, but.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

and people swear chicago is the best city, especially in the summer..
It is. This is the SOUTHSIDE. Do you know how BIG Chicago is? Let alone ILLINOIS?

Stop it.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so what do you people in Chicago think the problem is? is Chicago being unfairly targeted in the news or is it really just that bad in some parts?

what do you guys think it will take to change it?
It's bad in some areas, but that's everywhere. Chicago is unfairly targeted though, mainly because of Obama.

It's 8,711,000 people in Urban areas ALONE, and 4 got killed. I'm not saying that's good, but I'm used to it.

%*@$ happens, I heard gunshots, but I know if anyone was to come here, they wouldn't be anywhere NEAR violence.

But, to each his own ...

"If you not from here, then don't come here."

im still trying to visit, you just wont catch me in the hood or with a fitted on

I don't why people get mad when some one talks bad about their city. I don't see how defending it will benefit themselves in any way, except if they work with tourism or something.

chicago is great as long you stay on the right side of it... there's a kind of buzz in the air that no other city has in the summertime. its weird.

those that know whats goin on know why alot of this stuff is goin down. its not my place to speak on it tho.

if you still wanna visit the chi dont let it deter you
laugh.gif
seriously unless u stayin in englewood,ragtown,darkside,k town, murderland , the jungle etc u should be good

whats terrible is how many of us are immune to it..even myself..i caught myself scoffing at them numbers. although i still dont think things are nearly as bad as the 90s when u saw power struggles within gangs. but i could care less about those dudes its the innocent teens losing lives thats daunting
frown.gif
. if things dont change jody weiss will be lookin for a new gig come fall

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

If you born and raised in the Chi you know that its nothing new. I feel that the media is only reporting more because of Obama. This has been going on for years, I think it was worst in the late 90s. Living here you learn the rules of the street because something as simple as your fitted tilted to one side in the wrong block will get you shot/jumped. The madness will never end because gang bangin runs deep.
i disagree w/ this statement...i think it has more to do w/ the internet/ social networking era...i woke up this morning and i saw this on twitter, facebook and NT and i dont even live in chicago..

10 yrs ago, i would have never known about what happened unless I was watching WGN after a bulls game.

I've been all over the US and in a lot of different hoods and IMO that englewood are of chicago is the worst.

I dont know what LA did, but crime in LA is on a major decline, same w/ NYC..
I can't speak for LA but in the case of NYC they placed tougher gun laws so dudes think twice before they decided to put in work, and it all depends on the laws that Cities reinforces and the funding they receive to enforce them..I'm pretty sure if Chicago was receiving the same amount of money as other cities the officials would have no problem making it harder for dudes to do w.e they wanted 

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

donjuan513 wrote:

No nerves touched. You don't wanna go then stay your scarry self wherever you're at with your Air Jordans on. Chicago is still with you.

eek.gif
 lol you alright my dude
laugh.gif
.......ty like"**** it let me roll my pants down on these cats"
grin.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But forreal, I'm really glad my school is in Evanston. U of C
smh.gif

This situation always happening when the weather gets better
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Chicago is trash, now I know why I've never wanted to and never will go there.
you sound like a damn fool if you think chicago is trash cuz people get shot then you must dont leave the house much

anyways....

chicago is a great city...just don't be hanging around the 60's or lower.
wrong i know atleast 3 of them got shot with in 2 blocks of my job on 79th
smh.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

evanston aint all that sweet either bro
laugh.gif
belizian bloods,serbian blackstones. certain spots on chruch st. and dodge aint exactly a cakewalk..but if your on campus yea u good

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Chicago=Trash. Heard alot of bad stuff about this city.
San Francisco>Chicago.
San Francisco>Chicago.

San Francisco>Chicago.

San Francisco>Chicago.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

jobs,weather,females,food> Chicago's
SF is an international city, same with LA and NYC . I like Chicago and wouldnt mind living there at all if a job/school oppurtunity came up there, but lets be honest no one outside of the country cares about your city

*waits for SF=Gays remark"

im not gone comment on the 1st parts cuz thats just silly unless you lived here and there for years and tried all the food spots in both citys more then a few times and seen all the chicks.......and so on and im 100% you havent so no need to go on

so you telling me that chicago isnt a international city........and nobody wants to come here out side the country? if you dont mind me asking

how the $$## you know what the world thinks of chicago?..............dont worry ill wait

you really want me to believe people say "chicago? nah lets go to San Francisco!!!!"

dudes be just talking out they %%$ just for the hell of it sometimes
laugh.gif

I live in Compton but I used to live on Chicago's west side (K-Town) which was considered one of the worst parts in the city.  I gotta say that Chicago has the most ghetto hoods in the U.S. and I've been all over the U.S. from east to west to the south.  It's definitely worse than Compton.
But all negativity aside Chicago does have it's nice parts, I'll take it over SF that's for sure.  

Back
Top Bottom