CHICAGO, MY FRIEND IS MISSING, HELP US FIND HIM!!!

Mods please move if it's the wrong forum.

I'm sure many of you have recently seen the news and saw the segment of a 17 year old male missing since Friday named Christopher Pineda. Some of you might have even seen me passing out flyers downtown and at Millenium Park. Please help me and everyone else find my friend. He wasn't a bad kid. He got good grades, he's a senior at Whitney Young HS, and just recently got accepted to UIC. This kid had an aura of humor, everyroom he stepped into he set off a good vibe. He never failed to make me laugh. I refuse to think negative and I know that he is still alive. We just need that clue that will help point in his direction. He had no enemies, he didn't do drugs, and wasn't affiliated with gangs. It's is unusual for him to disappear like this. It saddend me deeply yesterday to go to his praying vigil and see his mom, siblings and girlfriend so sad. He is loved by many, and this hurts alot of us to see him gone like this a few months before his longly awaited High School graduation. Please help us find him. It would be greatly appreciated by me, his friends, family, and girlfriend. He has too much too live for, lets bring Chris back home.

n2259062688_32764.jpg

School Email:

We were recently informed of a Whitney Young High School senior student that has been missing since 5 PM on Friday, 03-23-2007. He was last seen at 108th and Ewing on the southeast side walking north. Christopher would take the number 30 bus north to 69th street, the red line to 47th street and the 47th street bus west to Wood. He may have been walking along any part of this route. He was wearing a white New York Yankee hat, a yellow and black striped polo shirt, blue jeans and a gray sweater. He's around 5'4 to 5'5. Dark complection. Facial Hair. Curly, black hair.

A missing persons police report was filed by his parents. This is not typical behavior for Christopher. All of us are very concerned and ask anyone who may have information regarding his whereabouts to contact any of the following:

Pineda Family (773)932-4753 or (773)306-2853
Whitney Young High School (773)534-7500
Salinas Family (773)299-0433
Chicago Police Department

We're doing all we can, and we need your help too.

Thank you for your time.

Let's find Chris!!!

-Oscar

...Yepski...BMStyle...City of Wind...

I hope he is well, and will keep an eye out. My prayers are with his family and all those close to him.
For The Love Of The Game​

hope he is found, he'll be in my prayers.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

im gonna give an eye out i KNOW he is safe ... my prayers go to him and everybody that cares about him... if you dont feel bad about this u must have a cold heart and a little retuard
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

i saw the posters up around depaul..hopefully this kid gets found
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

I just saw on the news they found his body....R.I.P

I hope they find whoever did this

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

yea i just heard the news too. may God bless his soul
tired.gif

Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

R.I.P. sounded like a nice guy the fuks wrong wit ppl these days :smh:
smh.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

Back
Top Bottom