Chicago Nightlife?

What up Chicago!?!

I was wondering if some of the locals here could help out with some nightlife spots out here in the Chi?

Im from LA and have been a few times now and dont really know whats poppin out here yet.

Only club ive been to is Crobar (sumthin like that?) and went to some underground hip hop club thing tonight (wednesday) then to some house mucic wednesday thing after that.. they were both Aight, but i know this city got to have some shhh.. crackin.. so help a outa-towner out yall.

Im here this time till the 20th so if any of yall know anything thats supposed to be jumpin or what clubs be attractin the ladies, whatever , just let a brother know... aight good lookin yall...

peace

www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

what kind of spots you looking for- clubs/bar/lounges?

actually a better question....what kind of females you looking for? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Feel Mode hit me up on gmail soon - I am leaving for Vegas in a couple hrs!
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

tonight at empire liquors..this dj is havin his birthday party...saturday at smartbar Flosstradamus will be at Smartbar
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

yea im over 21, im looking for more club type spots but any bar that gets crackin im down to check out too. as far as girls, i like hot chicks, i try not to discriminate.

Im more into hip hop but honestly im down for whatever as long as it gets a good crowd of ladies.

thanks for the info guys...

i was asking Korea,

i figured you were over 21,

but good luck.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Quote:
SPIN belmont/clark HOT FIRE

laugh.gif
..dont go there man
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Feel Mode, PM me if youre looking for some serious suggestions

zero gravity is one thing, but suggesting Spin ?!? :smh:
smh.gif

...cmon yo, that aint cool

Jae, dont let them get you down....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

whats a good spot to take a chick for a drink and to chill?? takin a shorty out on saturda

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

So I hit up that empire spot last night, it was pretty cool actually , then went to some late night bar across the street after that and bumped a pretty bad chick...
Word to flint for kicking so much info too...much appreciated... Anyone else got any more info lemme know... Good lookin yall

Back
Top Bottom