chicago NT'ers what college you reppin? and majoring?

oakton community college here...gonna ge that AS or BA in law enforcement or criminal justice..or i might even do graphic design :\
ohwell.gif

who u reppin!

Northeastern Ill., secondary education (english). Booyah.
TEAMDECEPTICON​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

lol...i dont remember seeing any "sneakerheads" around campus...are you a latino dude with tattoos?

Haha, nah...and I'm not even a sneakerhead. I just got into Jordans as a teenager since I'm a big Bulls fan. My last "sneakerhead" shoes were 2001 Jordan Retro Is, which I did wear a few times to class, along with original black/red XIVs. But mostly I was in New Balance 2001s. I also would go shoot around at Ray Meyer once a week or so (probably less)...mostly in original red/black Jordan XIIIs or sometimes dirty original black/white Team Jordan Is.

And I am Hispanic, but no tattoos. I only went to DePaul about 2 years after transferring from Florida State, since I'm originally from Chicago...I also wore an FSU hat around campus...

Anyways, I think I've seen you post about DePaul before, and the White Sox, I think. Only other messages boards I frequent are a DePaul basketball one and a White Sox one. I'm hoping for good things from Mac and Dar this season...

And do you know any of the players? Only one I talked to was Andre Brown my first year there since we sat in the back of philosophy class that semester. He used to be looking through my Slam during those boring lectures...

The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Graphic Design/Art Photography.

use to go to Loyola and still know/hang out with lots of people from there...

ahh yea im at the ray waaay too much

and i know a few of the guys big wesley green,karron clarke, and everybody knows big zo

haiti5, I'm an incoming freshman, but I'm sure I'll be on the court with you plenty. I heard the games are pretty good though, so I don't wanna get run off the court.
Looking for a few things:
Charles Barkely Suns Jersey, sz 40-44, Air E-Cue sz 10
Penny Hardaway Magic Jersey sz 40-44
AIM- youngmontana816
bballjordan17@gmail.com

haha. I'll be the skinny, short white kid, who can only shoot. Pennys or Kobes and it's probably me.
Looking for a few things:
Charles Barkely Suns Jersey, sz 40-44, Air E-Cue sz 10
Penny Hardaway Magic Jersey sz 40-44
AIM- youngmontana816
bballjordan17@gmail.com

DePaul Class of '13! Hopefully majoring in Marketing.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

DeVry University - Chicago
Networking and Communications Management major

Graduated fall 06 semester with BS.

I know there's some NTers at DeVry. SMH of them cats rockin fake Js thinkin they fly.

Back
Top Bottom