CHICAGO PEOPLE....Help me out!

I'm in Chicago until Thursday and im looking for things to do and spots to eat....
Im at the wyndham near michigan avenue

I know I'm already going to Al's beef, what else should I do?

Giordanos Stuffed Pizza
Stroll down Michigan Ave
Nike Town
Shedd aquarium
Garretts popcorn
Cubs game

The basics...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Giordanos Stuffed Pizza
Stroll down Michigan Ave
Nike Town
Shedd aquarium
Garretts popcorn
Cubs game

The basics...

Great recommendations
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Giordanos Stuffed Pizza
Stroll down Michigan Ave
Nike Town
Shedd aquarium
Garretts popcorn
Cubs game

The basics...
I guarantee you've never had pizza or popcorn that tastes this mutha freakin good homie....a must 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

garretts will make you wanna eat a whole bag & go back for seconds & a extra for the ride home
pimp.gif

went to chicago with a friend recently, never been before. things you MUST hit

shedd aquarium
museum of science and industry (SO DOPE)
giordanos (never had pizza so good in my life)
Wrigleyville (at night)
wrigley tour (in day)

and a HIDDEN GEM
Hendrickx Belgian Bread Crafter...DOPE$T bread ive ever had in my life. and homegirl who worked there was super cute.

no cubs game!!! waste of time...go to white sox game!!! yankees are here so watch that game

millennium park is good.

navy pier of course

and go see that marilyn monroe statue lol i think its still there dont know if it will be here forever

It might be blasphemy but I thought Garrett's was overrated. But, hit all the places people are recommending. Museum of Science and Industry is a must visit.

Originally Posted by romedadude

It might be blasphemy but I thought Garrett's was overrated. But, hit all the places people are recommending. Museum of Science and Industry is a must visit.

it def is blasphemy my friend......garretts couldnt be any better........unless they found a way to de-kernel them
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

no cubs game!!! waste of time...go to white sox game!!! yankees are here so watch that game

millennium park is good.

navy pier of course

and go see that marilyn monroe statue lol i think its still there dont know if it will be here forever
White Sox: If you enjoy baseball

Cubs: If you enjoy drunk white women, a good time....and baseball

In addition to what's been said...

Go take pictures in front of the Bean...
Ventured to the hood/south side and get some Harolds (35th & King's not far and its good)
Go to the UC and take a pic with The Man

It's gonna cool down Wed. and Thursday. So do all your indoor stuff today. The Shedd, Adler Planetarium, or the Mus. of S&I. Hit up Giordanos or Gino's East pizza. Get a beef at Buona or Portillos.

Then spend your Wednesday outdoors. Go around the city in the afternoon. Navy Pier, Mag. Mile, Mich. Ave. Do a little shopping see the sights. Go in the Sears Tower and the Hancock Building. That night, get back out there hit the bars up. You can try Wrigleyville. Otherwise, there are other more lowkey options.

Giordanos and Garretts is a must but so is Portillos. I always get the double cheeseburger. A lot of ppl like the italian beef too. The Park Grille in Millenium Park has a great menu too. Also, try banderas on michigan ave.

Check out the Chicago History Museum, Millenium Park and Museum of Science and Industry.

I'm just getting back to the nightlife, so I don't know what clubs to hit during the week.

Have fun!

Man Giordanos over everything and I rather have AL's then portillo...Hit garrett for the carmel corn or chicago mix...I think theres a harold downtown too, not quite as good as the ones in the hood but Mild sauce is fire. Make sure you check out millenium park and the bean like most have said. If you go to wrigleyville hit up my homeboys bar Sluggers tell him Rich sent you, lol!

Too bad you're not there Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for Lollapalooza.

Regardless, there's lotsa stuff to do out there:

Navy Pier
Cubs or White Sox Game
Millennium Park
Chinatown is decent there, pretty small but it's worth checking out I'd say
I'd also recommend IIT, Illinois Institute of Technology, they have some amazing architecture (it's right near 35th/Sox)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

In addition to what's been said...

Go take pictures in front of the Bean...
Ventured to the hood/south side and get some Harolds (35th & King's not far and its good)
Go to the UC and take a pic with The Man
laugh.gif
 Bruh, I'm suprised somebody threw Harold's out there.....aint finding them in the city but definately delish

Thanks NT bros for suggestions....it is hot as %$%% out here! heat index is something like 109 degrees

Just was going down Michigan avenue and Niketown....never knew their was a beach in Chicago either
laugh.gif

Im in town for the Yankees, so I'm going to the games tonight and tmrw at us cellular.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Thanks NT bros for suggestions....it is hot as %$%% out here! heat index is something like 109 degrees

Just was going down Michigan avenue and Niketown....never knew their was a beach in Chicago either
laugh.gif

Im in town for the Yankees, so I'm going to the games tonight and tmrw at us cellular.

Oh you're right up the street from me and from the Harolds I mentioned
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

Plenty beaches...north ave beach is where you can find the most...beaches.

I was out on Oak Street beach sweating my %#$ off
Im going to Harolds soon Cake, I know you won't let me down.

Back
Top Bottom