Chicago protests & violence after police shooting of Harith Augustus

>D

Resisted, ran, had a gun, reached for his gun..........

Yeah...I'll hold full judgement til more det come out. And obviously nothing justifies the police acting as judge juror and executioner...but why is buddy walking down the street with a semi-automatic?

This one is tough.. buddy obviously caused some of this on himself by even having gun (im not sure of Chicagos open carry laws) and then running while reaching for his belt...

BUT we've seen video of white males have shoot outs with police, have standoffs like its the wild wild west and even mass murders and school shooters get captured without a hair misplaced so these officers aren't off the hook completely...

Yeah this one looks justified based on that clip ...

Sidenote I could Not imagine being a black officer

Im very anti cop and we have to wait for more to
Come out, but to seem to reach for your gun when cops are around, is just plain stupid. Seems justified to this point. Hope
Im wrong but the homie still dead and cops will be cops

>D

Resisted, ran, had a gun, reached for his gun..........

Resisted, ran, had a gun isn’t enough to Shoot someone.

There is no sound on that video. We need one with sound because what I heard is they shot him and then he reached at an attempt to save his life once the first shot was for fired.

You can see he got shot while inning then reached.

This is not even debatable. He sealed his own faith by giving them every right to use a deadly weapon against him.

Back
Top Bottom