Chicago Sole Out 2007

Well here it is ladies and gentlemen what you all have been waiting for the sneaker event that will kick off 2007.​

T Beck & Circle 7 Promotions along with FlipJays.Com proudly presents:​

SOLE OUT 2007​

January 13 & 14 2007 FlipJays@FlipJays.Com

Erich, I can only do that Sat - anyway I can get a table for just Sat? Otherwise, can someone split with me - I take Sat, you take Sun & we split cost?
FLINTGREY - kicks for sale (e-mail me)
flintgreyNT@gmail.com
[URL="http://www.myspace.com/flintgreynt

Ron try to find another person to split the table with you since I already have a table for the event.

sorry flint, cant work that splittage for u.....not even sure if i can make it out either day.
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

Ok keep me posted. Anybody else? Come on now I know there are a lot more people here on the midwest that wants to be part of the event.

So is this event going to happen for sure? I need to request either saturday or sunday off so I can attend this event.

Damn Flip Im salty u keep havin these events when I aint in the Chi my xmas break ends on the 6th so its back to the CO for me. Move it up a week HAHA!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Buy My 60GB PS3 950 shipped!!!

yea surprised this thread hasn't gotten to 2-3 pages, was hoping this would be a huge event

does Flip still post on NT? havent seen him around too much...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I am still around been busy with work and site. This event is still scheduled to happen at the dates specified January 13 and 14 2007. I still need people to get tables for the event, fliers printing at them moment hopefully I will have them this Wednesday.

Interested people leave comments here.

Back
Top Bottom