Chicago sports is terrible, why do they have their own website?

I don't get it. Are there that much people worried about losers?

What's next? Ohio sports get their own hour show on ESPN?

indifferent.gif

Chicago fans > All.

chicago has some damn good fans. it wasnt a contest to see who has the best sports city (boston
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

chicago has some damn good fans. it wasnt a contest to see who has the best sports city (boston
laugh.gif
)

yeah but that's only because bostonites have nothing better to do so they live vicariously through sports teams and memorabilia

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
)

yeah but that's only because bostonites have nothing better to do so they live vicariously through sports teams and memorabilia
what that has to do with our teams being highly competitive in recent years, i'm not sure...so:

pancake_bunny.jpg

Ohio does get it's own show on ESPN everyday, it's called LeBron coverage, he's all there is in Ohio.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

This post is terrible.

Don't you mean thread?
nerd.gif

Cuz otherwise, you are referring to your own actual post(s), which admittedly usually do suck, but still, jus checkin.
laugh.gif

No offense Knick fans, but who are you talking about someone living in the past? Everytime I see a different title in your season thread it's like :"TODAY IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE 1999 NBA FINALS" or "TODAY TEN YEARS AGO WE BEAT THE HEAT" etc....

chicago got some good fans, those cubs fans keep going to games and supporting the team even though they haven't won a world series since theodoreroosevelt was president and before the titanic sank.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

This post is terrible.

Don't you mean thread?
nerd.gif

Cuz otherwise, you are referring to your own actual post(s), which admittedly usually do suck, but still, jus checkin.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You really are stupid.

The fans are loyal and rabid even when the teams suck. Therefore, the website can guarantee consistent traffic and revenue. The immediate future looks brightfor the Blackhawks, Bulls and Bears.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

You really are stupid.

The fans are loyal and rabid even when the teams suck. Therefore, the website can guarantee consistent traffic and revenue. The immediate future looks bright for the Blackhawks, Bulls and Bears.
Yup....

Cubs .

Sox .

Bulls .

Blackhawks .

Come on now ... all great teams . Is this really a question ? All those teams are successful .

Chicago has a combination of the better teams in sports .

The Knicks are a hype machine, I'm sure someone would buy MSG before they buy that lousy +!+ mismanaged team.

WHY ALL THE HATE ON CHI? This has been going on for decades. I can understand from Knicks fans cause they regularly got their *@*** beat by MJ, Pip and co.When is the last time Knicks won a championship?

OP obviously doesn't watch sports ..."Chicago sports are terible".....****

Bulls just played one of the best series in playoff history

Blackhawks went to semi-finals

Bears are highly expected to win division and compete for a Superbowl

Cubs and Sox are major draws and should make playoffs

Where is your logic OP?

Back
Top Bottom