Chicago Teens kidnap white man

The army should not be called into Chicago.

That is a ridiculous idea.

seeing as how more Americans got killed there than Iraq and Afghanistan combined? yea, roll da tanks in...

and...

View media item 2287428
that bond waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low :lol: :smh:

priors.

So who exactly do we declare war on for a army to be justified? Black people in one section of Chicago.

Like I said, ridiculous.

Regarding you Iraq and Afghanistan claim. Please cite your source, and make sure your stats are sound before you post it.

View media item 2287458
from da BBC Chicago piece from da other thread..

like i said, put some tanks, infantry on every outta control neighborhood on patrol, until that place starts to resemble a actual US city & not a damn 3rd world warzone.

Link me the piece, because you might be making a stupid stats error. You strictly looking and raw numbers and not rates

Especially if that is soliders. Where is the link.

Let us ignore Ninja because once again he has proven to not understand basic Math.

You my friend do not know the difference between raw numbers and rates.

I guess fractions are not taught in Da Heightz. You need to know what your sample re to make sure you are comparing apple to apples.

Here learn:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-07-26/opinion/ct-oped-0726-zorn-20130726_1_toddlin-town-chicago-arthur-lurigio

http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/08/no-chicago-not-more-dangerous-afghanistan

Denominators Matter Edwin

Last edited:
Let us ignore Ninja because once again he has proven to not understand basic Math.

You my friend do not know the difference between raw numbers and rates.

I guess fractions are not taught in Da Heightz. You need to know what your sample re to make sure you are comparing apple to apples.

Here learn:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-07-26/opinion/ct-oped-0726-zorn-20130726_1_toddlin-town-chicago-arthur-lurigio

http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/08/no-chicago-not-more-dangerous-afghanistan

Denominators Matter Edwin
Shelia didn't spend extra time with him making sure he understood fractions?

god..

A long and violent year in Chicago ended with a record number of shootings and the most homicides in two decades, police say. The Windy City saw 3,550 shooting incidents and 762 murders last year, a grim total that works out to an average of more than two murders and nearly 10 shootings every single day.

Homicides in Chicago jumped to their highest level since 1996, when 796 were recorded, according to historical data from the Chicago Police Department. Last year's total represents a 57 percent increase over 2015, the biggest spike in murders in Chicago in 60 years, according to the Associated Press.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....produces-762-homicides-2016/story?id=44402951

big *** Tanks and M16s...waste no time.

I am willing to pay for the adult education classes at this point.

It is getting ridiculous.

-------------

Let us not mix words anymore, when it comes to black people, Ninja routinely advocates for white supremacist policies.

He is worst than Blco was.

Y'all stay letting him get the attention...wouldn't even take somebody talking about a military occupation in a section of a city seriously :lol:

Bringing the stat of Afghan US war casualties makes absolutely no sense. One is a super power nation that fights a war with an invisible enemy wearing high tech protective gears and high tech support. And the others are inner city kids fighting over territory, with mass influx of guns and no protection.

If you wanna talk about the comparison between country to city, even that seems absurd. Still, you can bet on the fact that Chicago is still a better place than 80% of the world.

Last edited:
Martial law would be a disaster.

versus da reality now that is a disaster?

"Crisis in Chicago" 60 mins piece is now online...

go see it yourself...da cops have completely lost control..bring damn national guard in.

I know how crazy it is b, but I don't think military occupation on American soil is the answer.

It wouldn't be permanent now...but u need something drastic to remove da cancer of death & carnage, just to take da streets back. Its obvious da cops lost control a long time ago.

He couldn't wait to post in here lol. It's funny because all of my white supremacist Facebook friends are having a field day with this story and are posting they're outraged because the liberal media isn't covering this story, and that the liberal media will prob say these thugs are victims. The stuff that those people did was bad, but worse has been done to Blacks by racist mobs in this country. These dummies are locked up and will be held accountable by the racist CJ criminal courts in Chicago. Check out VanCleave's book Crook County where she exposes the racism she witnessed while serving as a prosecutor in Chicago. Violence isn't created in a vacuum. Bringing in tanks for an amount of time won't stop violence in an inherently violent city. Chicago has been violent for years.

Yet you're against big government? Go figure.

big government ≠ govement's core job of keeping its citizens safe.. nothing "big" about that.

Military occupation sounds exactly like big government and tyranny to me. You say it wouldn't be permanent like you know it could be controlled once that door is opened.

Bringing in tanks for an amount of time won't stop violence in an inherently violent city

yeah iiiiiiiite, i wish some chief keef clones with a death wish would start wilding on a standing army in Chicago.

that city been due for some martial law for a long time now.

how 12 people get killed on Christmas day :smh:

yeah iiiiiiiite, i wish some chief keef clones with a death wish would start wilding on a standing army in Chicago.

that city been due for some martial law for a long time now.

how 12 people get killed on Christmas day :smh:
Show me proof of where it's worked? Crime will just get displaced to places that aren't highly policed?

Military occupation sounds exactly like big government and tyranny to me. You say it wouldn't be permanent like you know it could be controlled once that door is opened.

You gotta understand the fact that someone who is from a 3rd world country may have wild different idea of what is "okay" policing and what is not.

In his native country, tanks in the street, Army instead of Police and dictatorship are an acceptable concept to bring peace.

And you can tell how these types of countries are doing.. :lol:

Last edited:
Yet you're against big government? Go figure.

big government ≠ govement's core job of keeping its citizens safe.. nothing "big" about that.

da government's core job is keeping its own citizens safe... before entitlements, before, taxes, its keeping its own citizens safe.

Chicago so bad at this point, if u don't just snuff out da cancer crime first before you address da economic needs its gonna eventually revert back to what it is now.

personally i think they effed up razing da projects and spreading da crime everywhere instead of tackling it when it was just in one place.

Do you know that the majority of people who live in high-crime areas don't commit these horrendous crimes?
of course i know that..that's why i said clean up the streets.

there are more good civilians than there are bad, but regardless their actions are damaging the communities making it hard for anyone to even consider starting something out there unless those stats go down

View media item 2287458
from da BBC Chicago piece from da other thread..

like i said, put some tanks, infantry on every outta control neighborhood on patrol, until that place starts to resemble a actual US city & not a damn 3rd world warzone.
I'm sure jobs and good public schools would prevent all this nonsense from occurring.

Hard to have that when the mayor decides to close 50 of them, mostly in lower income neighborhoods.

I am willing to pay for the adult education classes at this point.

It is getting ridiculous.

-------------

Let us not mix words anymore, when it comes to black people, Ninja routinely advocates for white supremacist policies.

He is worst than Blco was.

Like the bastion of liberalism he lives in, his black skin protects him from being banned from herw. Bet he wouldn't last if nobody knew what he looked like.

Back
Top Bottom