Chicago teens terrorize their teacher

One cop assaults a student, and strangely all these videos of misbehaving students enter the mainstream

Hmmmmm :lol:

Last edited:
No, let's not delete this. Let's talk about how the kids in that video were clearly high off what seems to be angel dust. I feel bad for that teacher, B. Kid was at least 18 years old picking on an old lady. Son wasn't raised right. I could never be a teacher. One of those kids would catch a size 12 timb to the neck. Don't provoke me, child.

Didn't mean to relate the two...as a former teacher I always find it sad the lack of support our society gives teachers (as compared to some other countries).

Also why I deleted it. This video was old but surfaced now to add fuel to the current media hot topic I suppose.

No, let's not delete this. Let's talk about how the kids in that video were clearly high off what seems to be angel dust. I feel bad for that teacher, B. Kid was at least 18 years old picking on an old lady. Son wasn't raised right. I could never be a teacher. One of those kids would catch a size 12 timb to the neck. Don't provoke me, child.

Brah you should teach in the islands.

Corporal Punishment is legal.

Teacher be eating roti and drinking Guinness during the lunch break, cracking jokes about how many student they served fades to

Militant teachers be flourishin famb :smokin

Last edited:
One cop assaults a student, and strangely all these videos of misbehaving students enter the mainstream

Hmmmmm
laugh.gif
Keep going

Kids in Sudan would never dream of doing stuff like this :lol: teachers out there don't play games.

I could never be a teacher. I'm not there to raise your kids for you

How are they supposed to get graded? There's no work being done. The teacher can't even teach.

Is it safe to say the students were trying to keep their GPA...

3hunna?

I posted this on FB earlier, I thought this was new. These kids are awful..

Back
Top Bottom