Chicagoland check in!!

yo flip jays-

11127340.jpg
Quote:
NILES, Ill. -- Police on Tuesday released a composite sketch of a man wanted for questioning in the slaying of a Niles coin collector.

Michael Childers, 28, was shot at home on Feb. 21 when he apparently opened the door to his attacker. Childers was pronounced dead at Lutheran General Hospital shortly after the attack.

Police said they are looking for a white man in his mid-20s with a medium complexion and dark hair. He is about 5 feet 7 inches tall and has a medium build.

In a news release, police said the man was seen running from the scene of the shooting to a waiting vehicle, which fled to the west at a high rate of speed.

Anyone with information about the suspect should call Niles police Investigations Division at 847-588-6573, or the North Regional Major Crimes Task Force at 847-853-7580.
:smh:
smh.gif

Logan Square
Equipo BOXEO
You go in there and start backing this guy up and doing what we trained to do. Otherwise don't come back to this freaking corner! You hear me!​

so...why EXACTLY can't all of you suckers make it to a CHI-Summit?

Let's do this...

and Alex, didn't know you were in Carol Stream!

I am on the North Side...Irving Park and the Kennedy Expressway. That sounds like I live under the viaduct...=-)

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
so...why EXACTLY can't all of you suckers make it to a CHI-Summit?

i been saying this...should all meet at foster beach and hoop this summer..so i can buss yall up, then talk sneakers
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

foster aint bad to hoop in the summer..its not the level of comp it used to be when i was high school but there are def some good runs. i also like prossel in skokie as far as outside courts..plus i like givin high school kids the bidness
laugh.gif

Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Back
Top Bottom