Chick-fil-A Appreciation

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

One of the best fast food resturants with quality food. There only 1 in new york and its in some college food court in manhattan somewhere, one day ill b there....

Its at the Weinstein FootCourt on University Place at NYU (Right near washington square park). My sister goes there and I beast her meal points for chick fil A

295cm4g.jpg

Love it, best fast food place without a doubt!

Miss the days when I could eat there for around $4 bucks, now you can't get a combo for less then $6 with tax.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Love it, best fast food place without a doubt!

Miss the days when I could eat there for around $4 bucks, now you can't get a combo for less then $6 with tax.

yeah, they keep raising the prices. original chicken sandwich (w/ tax) went from $2.6x to $2.75 to $2.99.
smh.gif

-waystinthyme

chick fil a breakfast is the best, chicken biscuits and chicken breakfast burritos are so good

Closest one to me is a good 40 minutes away...
Fortunately one is opening this friday 5 minutes from my home... I can't wait, i'm even considering camping for the free chick-fil-A for a year

My favorite fast food restaurant hands down
pimp.gif
. And I don't even have one near me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Just got my free chicken sandwich coupons in the mail.

Woot.
pimp.gif

ugh, still waiting on mine. got it from the chicken wave right?

and their grilled chicken wrap is CRACK.
and they give you that big %#$ packet of ranch too.
pimp.gif

Great healthy fast food spot.

Appreciated.

Grilled chicken sandwich + regular sandwich + iced tea + milkshake w/ whipped cream =
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I do not support them because of their christian affiliation
Must suck to have to boycott the two best fast food places: Chick-Fil-A and In-N-Out.

Man this place is good. I live by L.A. and there aren't any in my area. I was out in the boonies by the OC and made the quickest freeway exit when I saw asign for one. Food is great service is even better. I took like 6 chik-fil-a sauces home.

Originally Posted by APLX2

Man this place is good. I live by L.A. and there aren't any in my area. I was out in the boonies by the OC and made the quickest freeway exit when I saw a sign for one. Food is great service is even better. I took like 6 chik-fil-a sauces home.

i keep a stock of the barbeque sauce at home...i think you can buy the lemonade by the gallon too...that's all i would drink, if it wasn't soexpensive. sooo gooood.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom