All the shakes are good..... for you to gain like 12 pounds
30t6p3b.gif
they're like 1000 cals each
laugh.gif

but seriously, Strawberry is the business
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shakes are unbelievable.. never had em before moving south.. but a I was definitely missing out.

Vanilla. as simple as it sounds even the regular old Vanilla is on point from that place........be sure to get the whipped cream and cherry too

the banana pudding taste just like the blue bell ice cream it is amazing, they replaced that with the peach though ... the cookies and cream & chocolate are really good too

these shakes are the bomb. the banana pudding one is like 2k in cals smh...but the seasonal ones are the best....peppermint, eggnog...nom nom nom

Never had the shakes before, but I do buy the lemonade by the gallon,

If you freeze the lemonade until it's like a slushy oh my goodness
eek.gif

Had Chick-fil-a for the first time last month
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Found out that one is being built closer to the crib
happy.gif

Since you have a Chick-fil-a I assume you're located in the southern US, so personally I'd just head to Chick-fil-a for the chicken and waffle fries and head to Sonic for a banana cream pie shake to make the prefect down south meal. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

these shakes are the bomb. the banana pudding one is like 2k in cals smh...but the seasonal ones are the best....peppermint, eggnog...nom nom nom

this

cookies and cream is hands down the best. i know they all have ungodly amounts of calories though. speedy metabolism ftw

Back
Top Bottom