Chick sent me this message on FB. How to respond. Vol. Troll

I want to troll this girl. How should i respond? Will provide updates if given funny responses 
2zy96oz.jpg

don't listen to these clowns, she really likes you man. i say go for it yaddamean, she might be the one

NT is the only place where guys can be so cocky they think a girl would write all that up to them on Facebook w/o even knowing them
laugh.gif
. You're so fly she just had to send you more pictures of her so you could approve of her looks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

NT is the only place where guys can be so cocky they think a girl would write all that up to them on Facebook w/o even knowing them
laugh.gif
. You're so fly she just had to send you more pictures of her so you could approve of her looks
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

don't listen to these clowns, she really likes you man. i say go for it yaddamean, she might be the one

THIS

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
@ these other NTers trying to play you

Baby girl said she is UNLIKE the other girls out OP will find. That means she is special and OP should NOT mess up a potential good long lasting relationship with this beautiful young lady for some lolz on a sneaker website.
It's obvious to see who still lives at home with mommy and daddy & who is out there in the streets making it happen with these females
grin.gif

Run her photo through tineye and see the origin. First step whenever you get random messages from random accounts.

After that acquire the email, then search it in google and see if it's tied to any other accounts.

The entire trolling process may take longer than just one day. But a good troll puts in work. This could be an ongoing thread if you're really bout that life.

If not, send her tubgirl or something and call it a day.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

seriously OP everyone is just jealous and wants to see them pics
this chick is the real deal

Back
Top Bottom