Chick sent me this message on FB. How to respond. Vol. Troll

Originally Posted by domc03

damb scamb famb

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nt'ers so quick to hate. dude knows it's a troll account, he just wants to troll a troll.
30t6p3b.gif
at yall thinkin dude got sprung over a troll bot on facebook

Originally Posted by do work son

nt'ers so quick to hate. dude knows it's a troll account, he just wants to troll a troll.
30t6p3b.gif
all it takes is a few laughing or rolly faces. then it's all over.

30t6p3b.gif

So ur saying u would try to troll a spam bot? Who in their right mind would waste their time

Originally Posted by tim teufel

30t6p3b.gif

So ur saying u would try to troll a spam bot? Who in their right mind would waste their time
i'm not saying OP is smart. maybe he just has wayyyyyyyy too much time on his hands. but leave it to typical NT, one dude posts a "
roll.gif
" and then everyone hops on the bandwagon with him.

I remember when I first got on myspace and got one of these messages, straight up wrote a page long response.. lol

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I remember when I first got on myspace and got one of these messages, straight up wrote a page long response.. lol
Wait, did you write the page-long response?

OP really thought he was doin it with this post...diddy boppin all around his parents basement.

Just respond with this...
Spoiler [+]
You’re so beautiful that everyman would want to hold hands with you someday. Looking into your eyes alone, shows me a beautiful world. And i guess i’ll be the luckiest man getting to talk to you. If i were to present your picture in heaven, most of the Angels would hide their faces in shame. I would like a partner who is Inteligent, self-confident, romantic, affectionate, kind, athletic. A women who loves herself and has the willingness to be open. I want a person to love me for who i am and not what i am. i like to travel ,i’d love a woman who will join me in sensual intimacy and a real disire to be communicative.. I like going to exercise on weekends, and also i love playing golf .I’m self Employed and my Job moves me arround, but it does put me under a roof. ….My Name is David chagaris,Am originally from Missouri USA was born at the city of Belton, am 5,8 Tall average body White / Caucasian,, I’m 45 years of age,I am Divorced for Good 6Year..,i have a Son he name is John she is 11yrs….I am a christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faithfull,Loyal and God Fearing Man..i love my son so much and he is all i have in this world. he lives with..I am a Man of High Moral Integrity….Kind and Very Supportive..I belive I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with becos I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i dont smoke….Am a nice,honest and good hearted man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage…..My dreams is finding the right woman and that will really make my dreams come true and I’ll also make hers come true too,Who knows maybe its you,..Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by side on the street and kissing each other,And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into each others eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her,cherish her,adore her,respect her,care for her,treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever..Share my good and bad times with her..Show her how special,precious,and beautiful she is to my heart…..i want you to know that Love and Friendship come in many way and Love is heart,i think each other Can be Honest,Caring,loyal,understanding,communicate,i think everything is going to work out.. distance does not mean anything in Relationship or frienship..My dream is when I find her and we love and care for each other so much like no couple was ever loved and adored before,I’ll make her happy,put great and wonderful smiles in her heart and soul forever.Would stop here for now and hope to hear from you soon.Do you have Yahoo Messanger so that we can chat online to know each other.if You are intresting to know more about me.Then Email Me ..( chagaris_david@yahoo..com) or my instanst yahoo messenger id (chagaris_david) pls message on there so will can get to know each other..i Hope to hear from you soon..Take good care of Yourself.
ThanK You
or
Spoiler [+]
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[sup][2][/sup]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[sup][3][/sup] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[sup][4][/sup] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup]
[table][tr][td]
[h2]Contents[/h2] [hide]
[/td][/tr][/table][h2]Etymology[/h2]
The verb troll originates from Old French troller, a hunting term. The noun troll comes from the Old Norse word for a mythological monster.[sup][7][/sup]

In modern English usage, the verb troll is a fishing technique of slowly dragging a lure or baited hook from a moving boat.[sup][8][/sup] The word evokes the trolls of Scandinavian folklore and children's tales, where they are often creatures bent on mischief and wickedness.

The contemporary use of the term is alleged to have appeared on the Internet in the late 1980s,[sup][9][/sup] but the earliest known example is from 1992.[sup][10][/sup] Early non-internet related use of trolling for actions deliberately performed to provoke a reaction can be found in the military; by 1972 the term trolling for MiGs was documented in use by US Navy pilots in Vietnam.[sup][11][/sup]
[h3]Early history[/h3]
The most likely derivation of the word troll can be found in the phrase "trolling for newbies", popularized in the early 1990s in the Usenet group, alt.folklore.urban (AFU).[sup][12][/sup][sup][13][/sup] Commonly, what is meant is a relatively gentle inside joke by veteran users, presenting questions or topics that had been so overdone that only a new user would respond to them earnestly. For example, a veteran of the group might make a post on the common misconception that glass flows over time. Long-time readers would both recognize the poster's name and know that the topic had been discussed a lot, but new subscribers to the group would not realize, and would thus respond. These types of trolls served as a practice to identify group insiders. This definition of trolling, considerably narrower than the modern understanding of the term, was considered a positive contribution.[sup][12][/sup][sup][14][/sup] One of the most notorious AFU trollers, Snopes,[sup][12][/sup] went on to create his eponymous urban folklore website.

By the late 1990s, alt.folklore.urban had such heavy traffic and participation that trolling of this sort was frowned upon. Others expanded the term to include the practice of playing a seriously misinformed or deluded user, even in newsgroups where one was not a regular; these were often attempts at humor rather than provocation. In such contexts, the noun troll usually referred to an act of trolling, rather than to the author.
[h3]In other languages[/h3]
In Icelandic, þurs (a thurs) or tröll (a troll) may refer to trolls, the verbs þursa (to troll) or þursast (to be trolling, to troll about) may used.

In Japanese, tsuri (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/en:つり#Japanese

Originally Posted by VietStar

Just respond with this...
Spoiler [+]
You’re so beautiful that everyman would want to hold hands with you someday. Looking into your eyes alone, shows me a beautiful world. And i guess i’ll be the luckiest man getting to talk to you. If i were to present your picture in heaven, most of the Angels would hide their faces in shame. I would like a partner who is Inteligent, self-confident, romantic, affectionate, kind, athletic. A women who loves herself and has the willingness to be open. I want a person to love me for who i am and not what i am. i like to travel ,i’d love a woman who will join me in sensual intimacy and a real disire to be communicative.. I like going to exercise on weekends, and also i love playing golf .I’m self Employed and my Job moves me arround, but it does put me under a roof. ….My Name is David chagaris,Am originally from Missouri USA was born at the city of Belton, am 5,8 Tall average body White / Caucasian,, I’m 45 years of age,I am Divorced for Good 6Year..,i have a Son he name is John she is 11yrs….I am a christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faithfull,Loyal and God Fearing Man..i love my son so much and he is all i have in this world. he lives with..I am a Man of High Moral Integrity….Kind and Very Supportive..I belive I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with becos I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i dont smoke….Am a nice,honest and good hearted man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage…..My dreams is finding the right woman and that will really make my dreams come true and I’ll also make hers come true too,Who knows maybe its you,..Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by side on the street and kissing each other,And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into each others eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her,cherish her,adore her,respect her,care for her,treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever..Share my good and bad times with her..Show her how special,precious,and beautiful she is to my heart…..i want you to know that Love and Friendship come in many way and Love is heart,i think each other Can be Honest,Caring,loyal,understanding,communicate,i think everything is going to work out.. distance does not mean anything in Relationship or frienship..My dream is when I find her and we love and care for each other so much like no couple was ever loved and adored before,I’ll make her happy,put great and wonderful smiles in her heart and soul forever.Would stop here for now and hope to hear from you soon.Do you have Yahoo Messanger so that we can chat online to know each other.if You are intresting to know more about me.Then Email Me ..( chagaris_david@yahoo..com) or my instanst yahoo messenger id (chagaris_david) pls message on there so will can get to know each other..i Hope to hear from you soon..Take good care of Yourself.
ThanK You
or
Spoiler [+]
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[sup][2][/sup]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[sup][3][/sup] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[sup][4][/sup] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup]
[table][tr][td]
[h2]Contents[/h2] [hide]
[/td][/tr][/table][h2]Etymology[/h2]
The verb troll originates from Old French troller, a hunting term. The noun troll comes from the Old Norse word for a mythological monster.[sup][7][/sup]

In modern English usage, the verb troll is a fishing technique of slowly dragging a lure or baited hook from a moving boat.[sup][8][/sup] The word evokes the trolls of Scandinavian folklore and children's tales, where they are often creatures bent on mischief and wickedness.

The contemporary use of the term is alleged to have appeared on the Internet in the late 1980s,[sup][9][/sup] but the earliest known example is from 1992.[sup][10][/sup] Early non-internet related use of trolling for actions deliberately performed to provoke a reaction can be found in the military; by 1972 the term trolling for MiGs was documented in use by US Navy pilots in Vietnam.[sup][11][/sup]
[h3]Early history[/h3]
The most likely derivation of the word troll can be found in the phrase "trolling for newbies", popularized in the early 1990s in the Usenet group, alt.folklore.urban (AFU).[sup][12][/sup][sup][13][/sup] Commonly, what is meant is a relatively gentle inside joke by veteran users, presenting questions or topics that had been so overdone that only a new user would respond to them earnestly. For example, a veteran of the group might make a post on the common misconception that glass flows over time. Long-time readers would both recognize the poster's name and know that the topic had been discussed a lot, but new subscribers to the group would not realize, and would thus respond. These types of trolls served as a practice to identify group insiders. This definition of trolling, considerably narrower than the modern understanding of the term, was considered a positive contribution.[sup][12][/sup][sup][14][/sup] One of the most notorious AFU trollers, Snopes,[sup][12][/sup] went on to create his eponymous urban folklore website.

By the late 1990s, alt.folklore.urban had such heavy traffic and participation that trolling of this sort was frowned upon. Others expanded the term to include the practice of playing a seriously misinformed or deluded user, even in newsgroups where one was not a regular; these were often attempts at humor rather than provocation. In such contexts, the noun troll usually referred to an act of trolling, rather than to the author.
[h3]In other languages[/h3]
In Icelandic, þurs (a thurs) or tröll (a troll) may refer to trolls, the verbs þursa (to troll) or þursast (to be trolling, to troll about) may used.

In Japanese, tsuri (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/en:つり#Japanese

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

NT is the only place where guys can be so cocky they think a girl would write all that up to them on Facebook w/o even knowing them
laugh.gif
. You're so fly she just had to send you more pictures of her so you could approve of her looks
grin.gif

hahahahaha

Originally Posted by tim teufel

30t6p3b.gif

i'm not saying OP is smart. maybe he just has wayyyyyyyy too much time on his hands. but leave it to typical NT, one dude posts a "
roll.gif
" and then everyone hops on the bandwagon with him.

indifferent.gif
yall are dumb. no one is gonna troll a damn spam bot. no way OP knew it wasn't a real person.

Back
Top Bottom