Chicks with CONSTANT Up-to-the-minute facebook status updates UNAPPRECIATION!

club29

Banned
I never understood why anyone needs so much attention at all times.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

"I lost two pounds! woo hoo!"

"im going to the grocery store!"

"just got back from the grocery store!"

"I douched today, weee!"

Or how about the passive aggressive status headlines like "Turning off my phone, everyone leave me alone!"

I responded to that one with "Well, by making this headline, you're only bringing even more attention to yourself, which is obviously what youwant"

and she had the audacity to delete it.

Ive always felt bringing constant attention to yourself is silly.

I mean, do people really need constant validation?

Am I mad? Not at all. But i know many of you gentlemen and lady folk know EXACTLY what im talking about, when you sign on your Book of Face and see your mainpage covered with these things.

Maybe it's one of those peeps who have their Twitter linked to their Facebook.

You do know you can 'hide' these people right?

preach!
laugh.gif

i notice the same people updating all the time and it kinda gets annoying.. the passive aggressive ones are the worst.. if youre gonna put someone on blast..put them on blast instead of being vague about it.

Originally Posted by jeyel

preach!
laugh.gif

i notice the same people updating all the time and it kinda gets annoying.. the passive aggressive ones are the worst.. if youre gonna put someone on blast.. put them on blast instead of being vague about it.

Definitely unappreciated
smh.gif
smh.gif

Or this guy on my fb with color commentary about the playoffs like hes craig sager, bad suit and all. I went to elementary school wit dude, and his sexualityis under review (see pics below).
[h3]"yea my Lakers got FOCUSED n got da win....da black MAMBA HAD TO COME OUT...man wat a crazy night tho...my man SKIPTO MY LOU don slapped eddie house n da back of da head like he was his SON.HEADBAND LIKE TO CAME OFF..had to let house know he started as a STREETBALLLEGEND!....LOL..WOW BEST LAUGH I DON HAD ALLLLLL WEEK...REAL TALK!"[/h3]
The culprit in craig sager attire
dxz77r.jpg

What part of the game is this?
207m1r8.jpg

smh.gif

i feel you and i hate the people that do that $@!$ on myspace too
its mad annoying, like get a life for real

I update my myspace status more often then my facebook...i hate people that update their status with the same thing every 90 minutes.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Or this guy on my fb with color commentary about the playoffs like hes craig sager, bad suit and all. I went to elementary school wit dude, and his sexuality is under review (see pics below).
[h3]"yea my Lakers got FOCUSED n got da win....da black MAMBA HAD TO COME OUT...man wat a crazy night tho...my man SKIP TO MY LOU don slapped eddie house n da back of da head like he was his SON.HEADBAND LIKE TO CAME OFF..had to let house know he started as a STREETBALL LEGEND!....LOL..WOW BEST LAUGH I DON HAD ALLLLLL WEEK...REAL TALK!"[/h3]
The culprit in craig sager attire
dxz77r.jpg

What part of the game is this?
207m1r8.jpg

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Everything about that is just wrong..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i never understood this picture...
5eb90z.jpg

i mean, where was the camera? was dude flopping around on his belly then said, this would be a great photo op.

Ne-Yo just gettin' his Brett Michaels sexy face on....lol

But back on Ops topic, people do that because:

A. They don't have real friends or identities so they want to show the world their business in an effort to feel loved/important
B. They can't solve problems the mature way so they let everyone know their business as a way to involve other people in solving their problems

I love technology but sometimes I swear its gonna be the downfall of American intelligence

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Ne-Yo just gettin' his Brett Michaels sexy face on....lol

But back on Ops topic, people do that because:

A. They don't have real friends or identities so they want to show the world their business in an effort to feel loved/important
B. They can't solve problems the mature way so they let everyone know their business as a way to involve other people in solving their problems

I love technology but sometimes I swear its gonna be the downfall of American intelligence
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom