chief keef gets snitched on vol...thats that s*** i dont like...audio woooooooooow

Nomad usually I agree with you but not this time. That man supports his family by doing maintenance work and other crap. Calling police like he is James Bond is above the call of duty. It's a rapper that is a millionaire. Let him smoke a few blunts and just chill. He doesn't get a raise for calling the police so f it. Let that man do what he wants in his room. He ain't the only person smoking in a hotel room.

Are you a business owner? Cause if you are, this is a very surprising point of view.

As a business owner, I can see, one millionaire smoking blunts and chilling can affect 5 or 6 other customers. Those customers could be regulars, or can be turned into regulars. I've rather have 5-6 regulars who consistently recommend my hotel to friends and family then have 1 happy millionaire who comes once every how many years.

Now, the maintenance/security guard may not be a business owner, but the logic coupled with the logic I posted a few min ago, still stands.

Vacancies rise, owners begin to cut back...especially in this economy.

Soooo the people on the maintenance guys side would have done the same thing?
Not judging just curious.
There's no Manager on most of the time between probably the hours of midnight/1am-7am typically so he probably didn't have anyone to report it to... Security should be involved but maybe they don't have security at that hotel.

If he went up there and asked them to stop and they ignored, then yes I would have called the police.

That's if I'm the maintenence man.

If I'm Manager on Duty at night as I have been plenty of times and there is a noise/smoking complaint and I respond to a guest that is being uncooperative, I'll tell them that the police will be called if they do not stop their activity and/or leave the hotel if they are clearly smoking weed in the room.  And again, Yes I will follow up on my threat to call the cops if they continue disturbing other guests in my hotel. There's really no question about it.

What do people think goes on at higher end hotels. If the hotel brings in business then someone smoking weed in the room will not slow down your business. Trust!

Nomad usually I agree with you but not this time. That man supports his family by doing maintenance work and other crap. Calling police like he is James Bond is above the call of duty. It's a rapper that is a millionaire. Let him smoke a few blunts and just chill. He doesn't get a raise for calling the police so f it. Let that man do what he wants in his room. He ain't the only person smoking in a hotel room.
roll.gif
This logic.

Hes a rapper thats a millionaire - So just let him smoke weed in your hotel!

James Bond calls the local Po's now?
laugh.gif

You're right he doesn't get a raise, but he may be reprimanded if it is reported to his manager that he did not follow hotel protocol if he knew that drugs were being used in a room and did nothing about it.

Keef can "chill" elsewhere.

Where is the correlation of maintenance man is coming from? I though dude said he was security for the hotel? Anyways if it came down to chief blazing or me losing my job **** chief. When a situation affects someones livelihood what you think is going to happen. Usually when things don't affect someone quality of living they turn the other cheek.

Where is the correlation of maintenance man is coming from?
i dunno I guess OP thought it would help his argument if the guy wasn't really security... I ran with it because either way it would be abandonment of responsibility by the hotel employee... Whether he was Security or not.

I have no problem at all with the act, but I wholeheartedly believe in not doing it where someone else has to come in contact with it without wanting to.

If you're in a space where others have to smell it without wanting to, you need to just do it elsewhere. Same goes for cigarette smoking, which is even worse because it's legal and some smokers are so disrespectful to others around them. Children shouldn't have to inhale the second hand smoke of your cancer sticks because you don't want to walk further away from an entrance. Just because you want to smoke doesn't mean we want to.

In the past, I've switched hotel rooms because of what I thought was a cigarette smell on the furniture...if I smell weed or anything else, I'm calling the front desk. Sorry, but because you think you are ENTITLED to blaze and not deal of repercussions of dealing with hotel staff if someone complains, then you are an idiot. There are hundreds of other paying guests in a hotel. They are NOT on your time. This is not your place of residence. You're renting a room and should be considerate of others. It's as simple as that.

Where is the correlation of maintenance man is coming from? I though dude said he was security for the hotel? Anyways if it came down to chief blazing or me losing my job **** chief. When a situation affects someones livelihood what you think is going to happen. Usually when things don't affect someone quality of living they turn the other cheek.
In the call he said he went to the room to check on a leak or something..didnt hear anything about security

Alot you dudes really don't understand or have no concept of business.  Meaning that in business, good word and more importantly bad word travels quickly.  Be it by way of customer websites, the Better Business Bureau, word of mouth or what have you.  If folks start complaining or telling stories of bad experiences at a particular hotel for example, that hotel loses business.  Which then may cause cut backs or other factors to happen.  It's just that simple. 

Again if something happens at the hotel, negligent homicide occurring from drug use, maybe a hotel fire, inhalation from putting towels under the door and all ventilation points or maybe some adverse reaction to marijuana and other substances.

When people get to suing, first thing they're gonna ask is well what did the hotel do to prevent this? And how was on duty when this occurred. Now the poor guy loses his job because a stupid idiot rapper feels he's above the law?

No shots, but this thread gave me an alarming awakening as to who actually own, manages or is college educated on business and grasps the concept of responsibility.

:rofl: This logic.

James Bond calls the local Po's now? :lol:

You're right he doesn't get a raise, but he may be reprimanded if it is reported to his manager that he did not follow hotel protocol if he knew that drugs were being used in a room and did nothing about it.

I understand your point of view but I just happen to feel differently. If I was smoking in a hotel I don't want no Maid calling the cops on me for a joint. Man up and say something to me. Running to the cops for every minor infraction is uncalled for. Depending on how u ask I might put it out or leave all together and find another hotel with less strict rules. If I pay to rent a room u better believe ima do as I want in my room. Ill try to be considerate but the least u can do is inform me of the problem before involving the police.

C'mon Keef you idiot :smh: .. Get some good air freshener, wet a towel, put it under your entrance door, open your windows, go in the bathroom, close the door, put another wet towel under the door, turn the shower on and proceed to blow the smoke into the shower! Air it out with the air freshener when you're done! ESPECIALLY IN A NON-SMOKING ROOM!

#HotelJetLife101 :pimp:

Last edited:
Again if something happens at the hotel, negligent homicide occurring from drug use, maybe a hotel fire, inhalation from putting towels under the door and all ventilation points or maybe some adverse reaction to marijuana and other substances.

When people get to suing, first thing they're gonna ask is well what did the hotel do to prevent this? And how was on duty when this occurred. Now the poor guy loses his job because a stupid idiot rapper feels he's above the law?

No shots, but this thread gave me an alarming awakening as to who actually own, manages or is college educated on business and grasps the concept of responsibility.

All that makes sense nomad and for the most part I agree with you. But at the same time when has a few blunts ever caused such a ruckus. Or for that matter a fire or hurt people through second hand smoke. It's gonna be a tough mission to get people to stop smoking in hotels. All I'm saying is the maintenance man could have straight up went to keef and said something versus calling 911 like he stopped a rape mid stroke.

I understand your point of view but I just happen to feel differently. If I was smoking in a hotel I don't want no Maid calling the cops on me for a joint. Man up and say something to me. Running to the cops for every minor infraction is uncalled for. Depending on how u ask I might put it out or leave all together and find another hotel with less strict rules. If I pay to rent a room u better believe ima do as I want in my room. Ill try to be considerate but the least u can do is inform me of the problem before involving the police.

So, you want the maid to inform you of the problem with your smoking? :lol:

Really?

And I know this fool and his homies was blowwing the roof off that room!! A bunch of dudes (no girls, just watch his videos) in a room with their shirts off bouncing around gettin faded :smh:

:rofl: This logic.

James Bond calls the local Po's now? :lol:

How foolish does that sound? U'll do what u want if u pay to RENT a room? Did you knock down a wall to give your rented home/apartment an open floor plan? I'm sure u didn't because u don't own the property. U can't do what u want in something u don't own, especially if it's against the law. U would also be upset to get extra bill on top of the room charges for the charges of cleaning or even replacing the curtains, rugs, etc. from the room u decided to blow in. I've worked hotel security so I know. It's all coo until they are informed that they will be billed to get the smoke out of the upholstery.

Ya'll are silly. At the end of the day, Keef was doing something illegal in a public place of business. Regardless if it was security, maintenance, hotel manager, housekeeping, or whomever...their job is to uphold the highest standards of business so that other customers will continue to patronize the business and make them money. Him and his patnas were obviously reckless with it and got caught. I don't get how this is snitching especially when the job of hotel security is to keep the hotel peaceful and secure.

I know for a fact my wife woulda been down in that lobby in two seconds flat had that loud wafted through the vents into our room:lol:.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom