chief keef gets snitched on vol...thats that s*** i dont like...audio woooooooooow

Soooo... The guy is Hotel Security... People are smoking weed in the hotel... He went to the room probably after some sort of complaint and they just keep rolling blunts and smoking... So he called the cops.

Sounds like hes doing what he was hired to do to me...
I mean, not to say I would ever be the guy who makes the phone call, but come on. They were probably nonsmoking rooms and other patrons probably complained about the smell (because you KNOW they were blazing heavy, smog status).

He WORKS at the place. What is he supposed to do, ignore it, tell the folk in the other rooms to chill the **** out and maybe ask for an autograph in the morning in return for the solid? Don't work like that.

You telling me this man can't afford a vape?

Last edited:
Dude is not a security guard lol
Checkin leaks?

Maintinence man knocked on door and said "maintinence"

You know if he said "security" it wouldnt go down like that lol

Every hotel has this guy.

Can't see the video, but if he works there, what is he supposed to do. I agree, the man was doing his job. Dude only 17 too?

Eh, a bit over the top to call the cops...

But I guess dude was doing what he was hired to do.

Checkin leaks?

Oh if he said "security" the weed smell and smoke would just go away?

Whether it was Maintenence or Security or Night Manager or Housekeeping... It doesn't matter.  They were probably smoking the hell outta that room and if you're gonna be blatant about it you're going to be asked to leave the hotel or you're and/or get the cops called on you.
i thought 911 was for emergencies?
Yeah he should have just called the local police station line.

Last edited:
Checkin leaks?

Thats what i was thinkin, he was doing too much...dude is a maintenance man, checked on something and decided to call 911 bout some weed ....giving out detailed descriptions, asking to speak to officers, saying they can sneak thru the back so they wont get away :lol: ...he already did his job checkin on the pipes or whatever, go on with the rest of your day mane

Doesn't matter if he's maintenance or not...he's an employee of the hotel and was within his rights to call the police.

I mean, are people REALLY getting on the guy for calling the cops over this?

Stupid rappers smoking weed disregarding the law, guy doing his job and most likely supporting his family. You guys have the wrong concept of SNITCHING.

Sounds like the dude was doing his job.

I wouldn't call that snitching since the guy actually worked there. Keef was crossing the line at this mans job, he had every right to involve the authorities.

How many times will this dumbass have to get arrested to learn something? smh

Doesn't matter if he's maintenance or not...he's an employee of the hotel and was within his rights to call the police.

I mean, are people REALLY getting on the guy for calling the cops over this?
Dudes will just call snitching just to call it.

It just creates unnecessary drama.

Leave the situation alone. No one is being hurt or disturbed.

Theres prolly 10 other guests at that hotel doing drugs too.

I COMPLETELY am against this....

If im the minority here so be it.

So that makes it right? Dude obviously had a reason to call the police...whether it was the noise or smell. Situation could have easily been avoided if Keith went somewhere else to blaze.

Stupid rappers smoking weed disregarding the law, guy doing his job and most likely supporting his family. You guys have the wrong concept of SNITCHING.
Its not even about being a rapper it could have been a random dude. Calling the cops is going a little to far.

Reminds me that the maintenence guy in our apartment last year called the cops because he thought he saw a meth lab in my roommate's room -- swear to God. We had the damn Feds roll up to campus and pluck us from classes to question us before they were granted a search warrant by judge. Took away our phones, wouldn't let us call a lawyer or anyone. So crazy, felt like it was some next level punk'd. There was zero narcotics in the crib, roommate had some harmless engineering project in his room. They still destroyed our crib though. No apologies, no nothing. All because of some over zealous maintenance guy.
damn that sucks 

Its not even about being a rapper it could have been a random dude. Calling the cops is going a little to far.
You never seen someone OD, vehicular homicide or children getting a hold to narcotics and paraphernalia while the parent is in a high induced sleep. There's never a such thing as going too far when dealing with ANY type of narcotics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom