Chief's class was the +@$* in highschool... who was your fav. teacher?

For starters, one time for my __ Roosevelt Pulliam
pimp.gif
. Dude's grading scale was A-D, for one. He also bought a PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube for us to play in his class. We literally played Live 05 and Live 06 for about 4/5 of the school year. The rest of the time wewere watching hollywood dvd releases like Gladitor and The Matrix. AND, once you got to know Chief, you could "visit" his class at any time, for aslong as you wanted. I used to have Radio & TV class 4 times a day
grin.gif
. He's a former HS bball coach so his room is FULL of posters of Kemp, Jordan,Penny, etc etc etc and he has movie posters around the top of the room and a recoding booth for the 3 times we actually had to do "work:" in hisclass (making music and talk radio programs and stuff
pimp.gif
)...

ahhh, highschool...
embarassed.gif

my geomoetry teacher was on point, 45% percent was passing in her class, thats probably the ONLY reason i somehow passedgeometry

in junior year i had a pre-calculus teacher that would literally give us half of the test the day before lol
he would also buy us sandwiches and chinese take out every now and then.

in senior year i had an english teacher that gave people who never showed up a 75 and everyone else 90s. he actually told us he wouldnt fail us if we didntshow up but as long as we turned in the 1 or 2 assignments (which he never reads either), we can get a 90.. good times.

teachers like this really shouldnt exist, its one of the dam reason the economy is messed up right now, and people who are forced to learn would have knownfrom miles away stuff like Madoff was pullin couldnt be real.

If every teacher made students work the country would actually be a better place. Yeah we wanna be lazy, but the end result is never the best one.

I mean just work hard, I have 106% in AP Physics right now and Im slacking this semester, I just got everything on our quizzes right, along with extra creditquestions and such.

My AP history teacher was the ++%%. Mr. Brown, Strict but full of jokes and stories. Sometimes we'd go half of the class time just talking about thesubject as well.

Tough cookie though

My Spanish teacher..dude was mad cool with everyone always jokin and tellin his stories.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I had too many good teachers over the years
pimp.gif

9th Art, Mr. ??? played video games for the art aspect
pimp.gif

9th Science, Mr. Chang was a pushover
laugh.gif
always getting punked
laugh.gif

9th Math, Mrs. ??? never work always played Mancala in the back
pimp.gif

10th Geo, Mr. ??? we always had a Spades game going
pimp.gif

10th Science, Mr. Thomas was black with an all black class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

11th Math, Mrs. ??? treated like Mr. Chang but at a completely different school
11th Marketing, Mrs. ??? always lurking on NT
nerd.gif

12th Does it matter, Mrs. ??? always skipped her class for breakfast
pimp.gif

Mr Dunlap. He was my history teacher at Oakland Tech. Dude used to review the information thoroughly right before the test.

id say pretty much all of my teachers except my english teachers have been cool in 1 way or another
old white women
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

the campus moniters or whatever you wanna call em was cool too
let you drive the golf kart from one side of the campus to the other sometimes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

my geomoetry teacher was on point, 45% percent was passing in her class, thats probably the ONLY reason i somehow passed geometry

damn i still would have failed
embarassed.gif

geometry
mad.gif

last year Mr. Latchman-chemistry
i didn't do !%+% the whole year, yet i still passed

9-10 Ms. Jackson-computers/international business
she was too cool, too bad she had to leave cuz of some higher paying job

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

teachers like this really shouldnt exist, its one of the dam reason the economy is messed up right now, and people who are forced to learn would have known from miles away stuff like Madoff was pullin couldnt be real.

shut yo #@@ up

12th grade baseball coach teaching English...

1. Didn't care if we was there during class as long as we didn't get caught in the halls
2. Let us make up work all the time, like stuff would be 7-8 weeks late
3. One time asked me who's paper I wanted to copy off of and gave me said person's paper
4. Watched movies of course
5. A+ of course

Back
Top Bottom