childhood fave cartoons.. LOL..

the speed racer opening song suddenly came to my mind.. hahaha.. i miss that series.. and that classic song.. then i just thought of starting a thread.. :rofl:
roll.gif

so, what were your childhood fave cartoons? :tongue:
tongue.gif

No question about it...

VOLTES V

Then you have Mazinger Z, Danguard Ace, He-man, Transformers, Thundercats, Starblazers, Macross...etc..etc..
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

MASK, the real ghostbusters, masters of the universe...
with their action figure commercials... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Man... am the only one who loves Mickey. How about Wacky Races and the other Hanna-Barbera stuff?

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

PANDAY

[size=+2]
Ive seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

voltes v, tranformers siyempre, and g.i. joe
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Quote:
Ano yung kay Dastardly yung may mga PLANE sila? FAVORITE NA FAVORITE KO yun!!!

The title was Dastardly and Muttley in their Flying Machines....

I love cartoons even till now....as my handle impies...Transformers, Daimos, Voltron, Voltes

bring back saturday mornings at gma! jason and the wheel (or is it wheeled?)warriors... laser tag... hell, even mr. t's cartoon was good for a watch as a kid. other favorites include visionaries, centurions, inhumanoids, mask, transformers, g.i. joe, tiger sharks, camp mini-mon and the rest of the shorts from comic strip, thunder cats, silver hawks... i could go on and on here.

classic warner brothers cartoons were really entertaining too. my man the coyote kept getting blackballed by acme's bogus products...
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Back
Top Bottom