Children Burns Dog Alive Vol. smh

Joined Feb 2, 2004
couldn't watch more than a second of the vid, i feel sick....

this world......

EDIT: I recommend not watching.....

I hope these kids get what they deserve...

hongcouver604

Banned
Joined May 2, 2011
Skewer and impale those children on a sharp, nasty pole like a rotisserie chicken... then shove em into an oven at 475 F.

Joined Jan 3, 2011
OMG, I stopped the video as the dog was being lit on fire. That is absolutely terrible. I can't even begin to express how disturbed I am.

hongcouver604

Banned
Joined May 2, 2011
on another note, why u would u even bother posting +%@@ like this on NT?

The Middle East is so messed up....

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I won't even bother watching it.
this. i by no means am a softie when it comes to these types of videos, but this i dont think i can handle without punching the screen.

Joined Jan 3, 2011
Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I won't even bother watching it.
this. i by no means am a softie when it comes to these types of videos, but this i dont think i can handle without punching the screen.
Word. 
**+% that kid/kids btw. **+% everyone who practices that @%$+. I hope they burn in hell. 

Joined May 24, 2008
Kids that do $&@? Like this are nuts.... Prolly why I don't care when $&@? Happens to them .... $&@? Like this make me feel more sorry for animals than I do people now... Smgdh!

Joined Aug 24, 2009
Originally Posted by hongcouver604

on another note, why u would u even bother posting +%@@ like this on NT?

The Middle East is so messed up....
This happened in Israel...

If you meant that region in general, my bad for misunderstanding. But this wasn't in an Arab country.

Joined Aug 24, 2009
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Gotta love those trashy places

Would love to set them on fire myself
1 dog > several people?
Those aren't normal people. Heck those aren't even people. What kind of person goes and burns animals alive, or chop their limbs off while they're alive?

I'm against irrational thinking, but those kinds of people should be tortured and removed from the Earth so they cannot pass their stupidity and senselessness into the next generation. And their parents should be ashamed of raising such children.

Top Bottom