Children Burns Dog Alive Vol. smh

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

[font=arial, sans-serif]i'm my mind i'm seriously beat the %%##*%# cartilage out those kids's unconscious bodies with a spiked bat 
mad.gif
 ... disgusting pieces of @*+@!
[/font]

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Gotta love those trashy places

Would love to set them on fire myself
1 dog > several people?

Those aren't normal people. Heck those aren't even people. What kind of person goes and burns animals alive, or chop their limbs off while they're alive?

I'm against irrational thinking, but those kinds of people should be tortured and removed from the Earth so they cannot pass their stupidity and senselessness into the next generation. And their parents should be ashamed of raising such children.
Exactly.  I'm not some messed up person but when I see idiots do things like that it would make me stoop to their level without hesitation

That was disgusting to watch but let's not act like idiots like this only exist in certain parts of the world...There was a video recently posted on NT of 2 African guys being burned alive, there was the Jewish man in Brooklyn that kidnapped a young boy and cut him in half, and dog fighting is existent in many parts of America but is hidden from the police.

NT will always find a way to criticize a race/culture

But seriously, these kids should be put in jail till they're 50 and get abused so they can feel the pain of that dog

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

on another note, why u would u even bother posting +%@@ like this on NT?

The Middle East is so messed up....
People need to be educated on how sick people are in this world.  It puts a lot of stuff in perspective when you have and learn morals

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Gotta love those trashy places

Would love to set them on fire myself
1 dog > several people?

I understand that western societies tend to be more emotionally attached to dogs than other societies, but can you really justify burning an animal or chopping off its limbs simply to watch it suffer?  Idc what you say, there is something wrong with them...

AFter reading all the replies I'm honestly not even going to click the link and watch the video. Most dogs are nice and friendly to humans why should this be done? All those kids involved with burning dogs should be punished by getting  beheaded (decapitated ) one by one.

R.I.P. poor doggie(s)
frown.gif
 .. hope your're in heaven

really though?

that dog was scared as if he/she knew what was going to happen.

I hope those people [if you can call them that] get what they deserve.

Watched it twice, once without sound and once with cuz I was curious. I've seen the human body go through damn near everything via da internetz with no effect, but it never gets easier seeing this happen to something so helpless.

Originally Posted by scshift

This happened in Israel...

If you meant that region in general, my bad for misunderstanding. But this wasn't in an Arab country.
Yes it was. Rahat is predominately Bedouin (Arab).

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

People need to be educated on how sick people are in this world.  It puts a lot of stuff in perspective when you have and learn morals

This

Watched the whole video,

Poor little dog
frown.gif
tired.gif
, this is !+*#%% up man
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This helpless puppy, what could he have done?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

couldnt watch man ever since that one dog video when
the Mexicans where slamming the dog by the tail cant do it.

Unfortunately you can't just pin this on a certain culture. That was terribly hard to watch, I have a lot of love of animals, and dogs in particular. Sad to say this happens everywhere in the world. I few years ago a couple teens not very far from my town in Iowa did this same thing to a few cats. They decided to video tape it also. It's beyond me why someone in their right mind would ever think this is "cool, fun, etc." People like this though should have their arm set on fire each day just to see how it feels. I couldn't even imagine the extreme pain it would cause to burn alive. A small few people deserve that kind of pain, but no innocent animal or person.

My mind is going nuts right now.. I really dont know how I feel. I only saw when they poured the gasoline on the PUPPY.. I swear on my mothers soul if I ever catch someone doing that around me I will put their face in my car engine and let it rip. I hope those kids !!@@!!$ die man throw them off a Airbus 747 with no parachute or into space with no space suit.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by bonde111

Unfortunately you can't just pin this on a certain culture. That was terribly hard to watch, I have a lot of love of animals, and dogs in particular. Sad to say this happens everywhere in the world. I few years ago a couple teens not very far from my town in Iowa did this same thing to a few cats. The decided to video tape it also. It's beyond me why someone in their right mind would ever think this is "cool, fun, etc." People like this though should have their arm set on fire each day just to see how it feels. I couldn't even imagine the extreme pain it would cause to burn alive. A small few people deserve that kind of pain, but no innocent animal or person.
%@!$ them little mutha %#%+%!$ 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
b6o8d3.gif

I'm glad you took the time to read what I had to say....
grin.gif

Thats some %#**%# up stuff. I hope those @++%*%* kids get what they deserve. I couldn't watch that vid, it was just way too much for me. I don't even know what to say, its just sickening to see that kind of stuff. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In Asia they chow down on dog or am i wrong anybody ever ate dog? Would no doubt end those lives though but thats how it goes %!%+* #!**#% pray on innocent until they get shot in the head in this world simple as that then they cant do nothin
laugh.gif
 someone should find those cowards.

Back
Top Bottom