Children Burns Dog Alive Vol. smh

supremacy

Banned
e5g07m.jpg

Can't embed for some reason, link to video
Video

couldn't watch more than a second of the vid, i feel sick....
sick.gif

frown.gif
 this world......

EDIT: I recommend not watching.....

I hope these kids get what they deserve...

Skewer and impale those children on a sharp, nasty pole like a rotisserie chicken... then shove em into an oven at 475 F.

OMG, I stopped the video as the dog was being lit on fire. That is absolutely terrible. I can't even begin to express how disturbed I am.

on another note, why u would u even bother posting +%@@ like this on NT?

The Middle East is so messed up....

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I won't even bother watching it.
this. i by no means am a softie when it comes to these types of videos, but this i dont think i can handle without punching the screen.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I won't even bother watching it.
this. i by no means am a softie when it comes to these types of videos, but this i dont think i can handle without punching the screen.
Word. 
**+% that kid/kids btw. **+% everyone who practices that @%$+. I hope they burn in hell. 

Kids that do $&@? Like this are nuts.... Prolly why I don't care when $&@? Happens to them .... $&@? Like this make me feel more sorry for animals than I do people now... Smgdh!

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

on another note, why u would u even bother posting +%@@ like this on NT?

The Middle East is so messed up....

This happened in Israel...

If you meant that region in general, my bad for misunderstanding. But this wasn't in an Arab country.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Gotta love those trashy places

Would love to set them on fire myself
1 dog > several people?

Those aren't normal people. Heck those aren't even people. What kind of person goes and burns animals alive, or chop their limbs off while they're alive?

I'm against irrational thinking, but those kinds of people should be tortured and removed from the Earth so they cannot pass their stupidity and senselessness into the next generation. And their parents should be ashamed of raising such children.

Back
Top Bottom