Child's Father Puts Cops in Their Place

Mods lock it if this has already been posted

pimp.gif

Every time I do that, I get hit with an obstruction of justice, nuisance, or even "jaywalking" once.  Know your rights and know the law. Because you'd be surprised how many authorities of the state do NOT.

I need to study the law...I wanna do stuff like this. I'd probably get man handled though....
laugh.gif

If he didnt have that camera, they probably would have violated him...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I need to study the law...I wanna do stuff like this. I'd probably get man handled though....
laugh.gif

This....

Everytime them bammas pull me over I'm getting pulled out my car and searched... 

All types of threats and bull $#!^....

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

I cant lie I was waiting for him to get body slammed and claim he "threatened" the officers
eyes.gif

Six cops for a Father and his child, though.

By law, they can't ask him to stop recording either.

Everything he did was legal.

I know it was legal what he was doing - I'm just not sure what his point was? - same with that guy yesterday with the gun. Does he just get a kick out of being obstructive within the law?

They just didnt seem to care what he said.
Honestly, he just kept talking and talking. I was about to side with the cops on this one. 
laugh.gif

i was expecting his son to be like 16 +, lil man looked like he was 10 or less.....wat the hell happened?

Do that with the wrong crew of cops and recordin or not, his @@# would be eat...the cops were ignorant but smart enough not to do something stupid, other cops just don't give a $@*! and rather deal with the consequences which for the most part getswept under with a slap on the wrist.

What the hell did I just watch?

Kinda seemed like dude was just pissed to be pissed. What happened before for that little kid to be put in the backseat of a police car?

Back
Top Bottom