Lo-Fi/Chillhop Music Thread..Summer Essentials '19 avail on YT

Also avail for free download in multiple formats if you click the band camp link

FLAC version sounds really nice and clear

You guys listen to Quickly Quickly? One of my favorites out atm

Also if anyone is looking for lo-fi/chillhop on apple music, theres a bunch of stuff but its spread out. Easiest albums to find are the "Chillhop Essentials" if you don't know the individual artists names.

Spotify is much better for the genre, but hopefully Apple Music gets better at sorting the genre.

Youtube is undefeated tho

Also, Beats Lament the World will always be the smoothest track every produced imo. Nujabes the GOAT RIP

Last edited:
You guys listen to Quickly Quickly? One of my favorites out atm

Also if anyone is looking for lo-fi/chillhop on apple music, theres a bunch of stuff but its spread out. Easiest albums to find are the "Chillhop Essentials" if you don't know the individual artists names.

Spotify is much better for the genre, but hopefully Apple Music gets better at sorting the genre.

Youtube is undefeated tho

Also, Beats Lament the World will always be the smoothest track every produced imo. Nujabes the GOAT RIP

Yup posted some quickly quickly & Chillhop Essentials further up the page.

The Mindful Music series is great for some quality stuff as well.

AnimeVibe has alot of good stuff as well.

Kumomi, Beat Laments The World, and Horizon will always be the GOAT Jun tracks.

The City Nights playlist on Spotify is amazing.

I'm building a playlist off of all the suggestions in this thread. I'm looking for music to play at the next NT event so I'm getting inspiration in this thread.

quickly, quickly's recent new album is on spotify right now. minus whale hit that

Chilledcow on YT

Fantastic Music on YT

Aruarian Music on YT

Chillanimebeats on Soundcloud

This is the sound I've been listening too lately. It's easy on the ears. I'll have to subscribe to these channels.

Back
Top Bottom