CHINA LEBRON IV'S IN OHIO????

Any of the Akron accounts getting these? 4500 pairs I know are not all dedicated to overseas, the NYC event and the 23 pairs to be given away in the Lebrons contest on NDC.... |I
tired.gif

MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

is there a release date? might have to start checkin around....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I wouldn't mind making a trip if they were.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holdin down Indiana

Chris, sup playa!

Wish I could tell you.......looks like NYC and SF only, as far as the e-mails from nikebasketball.com.

You going to make the trip to NYC?

I though tof you at FCLA last weekend - not too much in the AF dept in your size.....lots of real big or real small.
FLINTGREY - kicks for sale (e-mail me)
flintgreyNT@gmail.com
[URL="http://www.myspace.com/flintgreynt

Chi-heads look for a big suprise on November 16th.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

^ i heard only 4 pairs....so not so big of a surprise...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Does anyone know how they are distributing the 4 Chinas in Chicago?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holdin down Indiana

From what I know the stores in chicago that will be getting them are:
Athlete's Foot 111th & Michigan
Sneaker Studio 47th & Prairie
and there's another Athlete's Foot but I forgot the location, Sorry.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Next in Cleveland (Shaker Square) had some, but you had to buy at least $200 worth of clothes to get a ticket for the possibility of buying them, and then If you ticket # got called, then you had to compete in an auction with other people who had got called. I left when the bidding got to around 600.....I really wanted the NYC ones.
TEAM CLEVELAND OG MEMBER # 1
All a retro is is a cheap imitation of the OG with casual wear and style in mind over what the shoe was originally designed for in the first place.... be it Running, Cross-training or Basketball.
http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

"I'm Proud To Be From Cleveland"-CROSSISOM 10/8/06

^They didn't have any NYC's there to bid on. Only 5 pairs of China's. Tprel and I got in for free. I made few calls to make it happen. Those idiots were bidding like crazy on them China's! Glad I already had mine. There was only one other guy that was wearing them other than me. Those white/silver samples were smoking!
KDog

So wait Kev-
Next ( which by the way is seven blocks from the fam) DIDN'T have NYC's on display??

MD/DC/VA

" We Flame-Broil every 30 mins....Need an appointment?"​
tick.... ticK.... tiCK.... TICK...​

I really was disappointed that NEXT didn't get them because I felt they were better than the Chinas.......but the bidding was high though!
TEAM CLEVELAND OG MEMBER # 1
All a retro is is a cheap imitation of the OG with casual wear and style in mind over what the shoe was originally designed for in the first place.... be it Running, Cross-training or Basketball.
http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

"I'm Proud To Be From Cleveland"-CROSSISOM 10/8/06

^ someone really needs to holla at Brons "local" PR folks.... I understand if Cleveland doesn't have the heat of NYC, LA, China, ect., ect but at least for one time events... display some heat... those pics that Kev took of the "PE" table were disappointing IMO...
MD/DC/VA

" We Flame-Broil every 30 mins....Need an appointment?"​
tick.... ticK.... tiCK.... TICK...​

Chris, I agree the display was lame. They should of had some IV PE's on display. Todd had two of Lebrons boys come into Finishline with the "Fruity Pebbles" on. He tried to get a pair from them or any info but you know how that goes.
KDog

Back
Top Bottom