CHINESE FOOD

blaze516

Banned
im really bored..
as you can see lol

im about to go buy some chinese food
tongue.gif
and im having trouble thinking of what I should get

can you fellas tell me whats your favorite thing to get from the chinos ?

my favorite might have to be GENERAL TSO'S CHICKEN
*EXTRA SPICY*

Walnut crispy shrimp
Orange chicken
Crazy shrimp/chicken twin delight combo at this place at school

Blaze516 wrote:
the chinos ?

Really? Is that what you call them? You're pathetic. Not only do you refer to a group of people as "chinos" (chinos is a type ofpants by the way) but you're so weak of a man that you have to ask Niketalk (which I'm assuming you know no one on here) for advice as to what to eatfor dinner(also assuming that you live in the United States). Absolutely pathetic.

53115beeed356237583e3c317b6ecc5d4eb87be.gif

Pork Fried Rice w/ wings (bbq and hot sauce) with baby fried shrimp and a Large homemade Iced tea
pimp.gif

thanks for the suggestions guys..well at least to the people who are actually positive
everyone on niketalk ...scratch that ..everyone on the internet are always soo negative
why dont you people say something nice for a change

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Blaze516 wrote:
the chinos ?

Really? Is that what you call them? You're pathetic. Not only do you refer to a group of people as "chinos" (chinos is a type of pants by the way) but you're so weak of a man that you have to ask Niketalk (which I'm assuming you know no one on here) for advice as to what to eat for dinner(also assuming that you live in the United States). Absolutely pathetic.

chill out brah, you're runnin hott.

anyway, I think he said chinos, maybe cuz hes hispanic... I know mexicans call chinese people chinos... so calm the %%!! down.

I like the OG sweet and sour chicken, and white rice
pimp.gif

I get teriyaki chicken 2

already done with the food
i choose to get the simple half a chicken with pork fried rice (no vegetables)

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Blaze516 wrote:
the chinos ?

Really? Is that what you call them? You're pathetic. Not only do you refer to a group of people as "chinos" (chinos is a type of pants by the way) but you're so weak of a man that you have to ask Niketalk (which I'm assuming you know no one on here) for advice as to what to eat for dinner(also assuming that you live in the United States). Absolutely pathetic.

chill out brah, you're runnin hott.

anyway, I think he said chinos, maybe cuz hes hispanic... I know mexicans call chinese people chinos... so calm the %%!! down.

I like the OG sweet and sour chicken, and white rice
pimp.gif

I get teriyaki chicken 2

Yeah I'm 1/4 Chinese and that didn't really offend me. It didn't exactly sound intelligent, though...

Blaze516 wrote:
the chinos ?

indifferent.gif

Is dude sleeping with your sister or something?
laugh.gif
Not that serioushomie.
laugh.gif

thaisativa1 - i hate it when you hispanics calls Chinese people chinos.

don't ask me why.

i just think its lame.

Blaze516 - your a lame. get off NT.

Originally Posted by Blaze516

thanks for the suggestions guys..well at least to the people who are actually positive
everyone on niketalk ...scratch that ..everyone on the internet are always soo negative
why dont you people say something nice for a change
News1_2.jpg

you tell em muffinlover.jjb
lol
and yea i am hispanic lmfao

soo many ***** up here on NT

Back
Top Bottom