Chinese New Year 12s

has anyone ordered from this site before how long does it to get to the US and did anyone get cough with customs charges ?

i would to order something else off here

https://www.kicks-crew.com/detail/17420/Nike-Air-Jordan-12-Retro-CNY/Chinese-New-Year/881427-122/

even cheaper then when i copped back in march and 100% legit
There's a few in the Jordan 1 AS thread that's ordered from them with fairly quick turnaround. As for the customs, only sales over $800 usd would fall into the customs threshold.

hate to be that guy but is kickscrew legit, some prices look too good to be true, and others look about right

has anyone ordered from this site before how long does it to get to the US and did anyone get cough with customs charges ?

i would to order something else off here

https://www.kicks-crew.com/detail/17420/Nike-Air-Jordan-12-Retro-CNY/Chinese-New-Year/881427-122/

even cheaper then when i copped back in march and 100% legit

I've ordered from them 5-6 times. Never got hit with custom fees and I've had shipped to multiple states.
Usually takes 2-2.5 weeks to get delivered from my experience. I always choose the cheapest option though.
Which says 7-21 days after 3 day processing time. 100% authentic in all my cases.

Those Chinese Single Day 13s have dropped to 180 also, depending on your size and availability.
I just ordered space jams at 220 and the mint csd 13s at 120 for my lady (looks like they restocked), plus 50 for shipping.
Thanks for bringing this up, wouldn't have looked otherwise, and ive been waiting for these mint csd 13s for awhile now.

I've ordered from them 5-6 times. Never got hit with custom fees and I've had shipped to multiple states.
Usually takes 2-2.5 weeks to get delivered from my experience. I always choose the cheapest option though.
Which says 7-21 days after 3 day processing time. 100% authentic in all my cases.

Those Chinese Single Day 13s have dropped to 180 also, depending on your size and availability.
I just ordered space jams at 220 and the mint csd 13s at 120 for my lady (looks like they restocked), plus 50 for shipping.
Thanks for bringing this up, wouldn't have looked otherwise, and ive been waiting for these mint csd 13s for awhile now.

No problem bro enjoy the shoes

confirmation of shipping, now we wait
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Can't seem to find the CNY 2019 thread (or did no one make it and am I just thinking of the General 12s thread?)... so I will just post this here.

20190908_013704.jpg

20190908_013952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom