Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

chipolte is trash though.
lmao srs in houston there are a billion mom and pop taquerias that are million times cheaperr

Like that in Chicago, especially where I'm from. It's always cheaper and they really take care of you, most are open 24/7 as well :lol:

In before the Mexican food elitist come in and tell everyone about how trash Chipotle is, and how their local spot is way better
laugh.gif
 @ thinking Chipotle is Mexican food. Gotta love Murica.

I had E.coli and HUS back in grade school. Was hospitalized for something like two weeks. Pretty nasty stuff.

Da **** are you even talking about, B?
Chipotle is about as Mexican as Taco Bell, that's what the **** I'm talking about, B.

I still don't know what they you're talking about to be honest :lol:

Quote exactly where I call Chipotle authentic Mexican food. Please do that for me brah.

All I did was make a joke about dude always coming shading the chain with the same talking point.

It is a mainstream Americanized version of Mexican cusiine, just like most Chinese food is, just like most Italian food is, just like so many others are.

So you're basically trying to "clown" me for a comment I didn't even make.

Go exfoliate dem pores famb, you trying to hard :lol:

Last edited:
So cats scared to eat chipotle now but still eating box at the strip clubs?

I don't go to Chipotle for a Mexican food experience I go for a bowl of ingredients I **** with

I heard ******* commit sins for Chipotle

Last edited by a moderator:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration along with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local officials are investigating an outbreak of E. coli infections.
Update: November 20, 2015
  • 4 additional states have reported people infected with the outbreak strain of Shiga toxin-producingEscherichia coli  O26 (STEC O26) since the last update.
  • 45 people infected with the outbreak strain of STEC O26 have now been reported from a total of six states: California (2), Minnesota (2), New York (1), Ohio (1), Oregon (13), and Washington (26).
  • The epidemiologic evidence available at this time suggests that a common meal item or ingredient served at Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants in several states is a likely source of this outbreak.
  • The investigation is still ongoing to determine what specific food is linked to illness.

Back
Top Bottom