Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

Shot that's just lunch for me. I wouldn't care if you walked out. I'm working fast food for a reason.
Not if it's one of those spots that have to make the food fresh. I went to a chinese restaurant and was asking them if they used white meat and she's giving me attitude. I just ordered the large of that followed by another large meal and watched them make it and just walked out.

I think the company going down the drain has resulted in negative employees.

The employees were cool before the whole situation, ime.

This makes a lot of sense.

Either that or around my area its a bunch of young cats working who don't know how to be mature.

I figured id get me a burrito after the gym and infront of me was an employee ordering his food. So the dude who was getting the food ready was just ******* around with him...

"you sure you don't want steak? maybe you want the steak but you don't know?"
"Na man I want the chicken"
"Naa ima give you steak"
Meanwhile while these two are being idiots I'm in line waiting like :stoneface: and there were two other people behind me.
I was honestly gona snap at the worker who was serving the food to cut the crap and get to work but luckily one of the females there came right on time and asked "what can I get you papi? :smoking

ok I'm lying she aint say papi :tongue:

this was in Rockville, MD btw

Shot that's just lunch for me. I wouldn't care if you walked out. I'm working fast food for a reason.
Not if it's one of those spots that have to make the food fresh. I went to a chinese restaurant and was asking them if they used white meat and she's giving me attitude. I just ordered the large of that followed by another large meal and watched them make it and just walked out.
You fing with the family business now 

1220602.gif

but I feel ya

So none of yall gettin sick? I wont evernear chipotle again. Maybe in 9 1/2 yrs ill try again

I'd love to use this but I don't know anyone who would want to go with me, I can't do 2 bowls or burrito to myself

How do I get that coupon for myself or are they just allowing that one to be used over and over?

just hit them for that double chicken for the free , didn't have to buy anything . They' pulled the coupon away tho

Last edited:
I used my bogo code from the andriod app last week. Anyone got away with using it twice?

Last edited:
im chipotle'd out...had 4 bowls in 3 days from catered chipotle shindigs, one from something i went to on sat and today at work...

Back
Top Bottom