Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

Watch on the left b

I was in the Bay Area this weekend and a couple people in my circle said their co-workers recently got sick after eating at chipotle as well.

Sorry bro's.... I'm out. I may come back in a couple years but for now I gotta look out for me and move on to greener pastures.

I def have not ate it since myself

F that

Sorry signature.......

Last edited:
ate it today 
ohwell.gif

i think ill be alright i hope, i had norovirus before so i know the signs

If you are in Cali and you are getting chipotle. You wildin' too many other taquerias to choose from. With or without e-coli.

I've been meal prepping a lot lately. I rarely go out to eat, but I know some people that are still faithful to chipotle :smh:

Watch always stays on the left . You know what we call guys that wear 'em on the right? Women

:lol: I was told this since I was a kid, and still live by that. Now a days that doesn't matter, a man wearing a watch on the right is tame by today's standards.

Last edited:
If you are in Cali and you are getting chipotle. You wildin' too many other taquerias to choose from. With or without e-coli.

Truth :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't really go to Chipotle when I'm craving Mexican food though. I think for most people Chipotle occupies some weird category of its own.

chipotle was cool for a couple wks when they opened around my work a few yrs back.
that e-coli :x

Last edited:
I used to eat it all of the time so now I just go to Pancheros or qdoba

I have Chipotle about once a week, only time I really go out to eat. Have never had a problem with it in Oklahoma.

Man...Always enjoyed the steak and chicken burrito.

I don't think I'll be eating her anytime soon.

Havent had chipotle in 6 months at this point and dont plan on having it any time soon

24 hours since consumption, no signs of norovirus yet...

will keep checking in with periodic status reports...

The Chipotle in my area is getting more empty by the week. Kinda odd seeing an empty Chipotle near closing time.

I've ate Chipotle multiple times since the E Coli outbreak but I also have the immune system of a god :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom