Chris Anderson=The White Dennis Rodman!

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I heckled Anderson in Minneapolis last month... dude heard me and went off
indifferent.gif
Petro and K-Mart were not happy either. Oh well, I got on TV
alien.gif

Let me guess you took your hecklin too far, went into his personal life and they were about to murder you?

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Let me guess you took your hecklin too far, went into his personal life and they were about to murder you?
What did they say to you?

Terrible comparison.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
I was there; where were you sitting? It's always good to heckle dudes who are blowing out the home team by 30. Hell, the T'Wolves madeSonny Weems look like a great player when he was in.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I'd say you could probably compare them by their looks, but that's about it.
Rodman is one of the greatest at what he did to ever play the game. Birdman is just pretty good.

I see where you're coming from, but...

Rodman wasn't ever a shot blocker, like Andersen, but played some ignorant !$% defense
Rodman was probably only 6'7" on a good day
Rodman's rebounding numbers were off the charts as shown
Rodman's personality lead to him transcending basketball, and he was publicly knockin down Hollywood chicks
Rodman scared me slightly as a child

They're quite similar but Rodman's accomplishments are far more monumental...

They are not even close. Dennis Rodman owned the NBA's backboards for about a decade and did despite being about the size of most swingmen. He also was anoutstanding defender who could guard all five positions, he stopped everyone from Shaq in the 1996 ECF to Micheal Jordan in the late 1980's and everyone inbetween. He also gave you lots of hustle plays and other items that do not show up on the stat sheet and on top of all of that he was a pretty good passer outof the front court.

As great as MJ and Scottie were, if they did not have Dennis Rodman from '95-'98, they would have three less rings on their fingers. Even with thosetwo legends on your wings, if you cannot even slow down the opposing bigmen nor get rebounds, you are not a championship contender.

When I said Chris Andersen=Dennis Rodman.....I wasn't talking about them being on the same class. At the end I did added of course rodman is better thanandersen. I was simply asking does andersen's style of plays reminds people of rodman. Both wild reaction after a crazy defensive play. Not afraid to getother teams face. The hair and tattoos. And again not talking about RODMAN AND BIRDMAN IN THE SAME CLASS.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

OP, can I ask how old you are? I'm just wondering if you ever saw Rodman play in his prime, because the only thing similar about them is their eccentric look.

Was going to post the exact same thing.

I guess if you counting tattoos and crazy hair then Yeah he's like Rodman. But he doesn't give his team anything near what Rodman gave.

Defense and Rebounding Dennis had those on LOCK to the point were you couldn't even name too many dudes that did/do what he did.

2 Time Defensive Player of the year
7 Time All Defensive First Team
7 Time NBA Rebounding Champion (dude is 6'
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

crazy thing bout rodmans numbers is look at the last two years when he got cut from LA/Dal....he was getting 11 and 14 boards WOW!.....chris anderson is a beast but not in the same class as the worm

Back
Top Bottom