Chris Broussard: LeBron James fan???

Anyone get the impression that Chris Broussard is somewhat of a fan of LeBron? To me, it seems that way sometimes after seeing some of his commentary on ESPN.

Your thoughts?

Anyone get the impression that Chris Broussard is somewhat of a fan of LeBron? To me, it seems that way sometimes after seeing some of his commentary on ESPN.

Your thoughts?

roll.gif

Interesting theory, I have one as well.

I get the feeling Skip Bayless hates LeBron. It seems that way sometimes after seeing some of his commentary on ESPN.

I get the feeling Skip Bayless hates LeBron. It seems that way sometimes after seeing some of his commentary on ESPN.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

True. Skip hates all the NBA stars not named Michael Jordan and the Spurs!
laugh.gif

True. Skip hates all the NBA stars not named Michael Jordan and the Spurs!
laugh.gif

Speaking of Skip, anyone remember that interview with A.I. back in 06 or 07 where he was asking why Skip had something against him? Funny interview by the way..

Speaking of Skip, anyone remember that interview with A.I. back in 06 or 07 where he was asking why Skip had something against him? Funny interview by the way..

Originally Posted by jcollector

Your thoughts?

*cue mid blown gif please*

Your thoughts?

*cue mid blown gif please*

All media members have favorite players and biases. Dont forget, most of them got into the business because they are fans at heart and like sports even if it doesnt show.

All media members have favorite players and biases. Dont forget, most of them got into the business because they are fans at heart and like sports even if it doesnt show.

True. 
*dead* 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this guy has it all figured out.

Back
Top Bottom