Chris brown arrested in Paris over rape allegation

Right so it’s cool to harbor and praise a pedo rapist as long as he’s white and American cause they don’t mess with us. Got it.
Roman Polanski is a French citizen. Not American. As a French citizen he's protected from extradition.

Outside of not being a criminal in France, the reason the French government protected Polanski is cuz the American judge was planning to screw Polanski over after his victim's lawyer dropped charges down to one charge in a plea deal where Polanski would've pled guilty and ruled time served and instead sentence him to 50 years.

So yeah for the French it was cool.

Of course they'd arrest an American accused of rape in France. They got different consent laws and overall cultural difference on sexuality but it's not like they're going to overlook possible crime in their own country.

Last edited:
Wish they would leave Bhris alone. Let a blood live. Slime got his act together and they still wanna take him out :smh:

**** chris brown they i hope they get him like cosby these stupid ***** **** with these dumb hos they get what they deserve

Last edited:
These dudes never learn. I'll wait to hear the facts but if it was me, I would have learned from Tupac.

Dave already told them what to do.

download (2).jpg
Concur. Yeah initial there unless anal is off the table. :rofl: Just making sure we are on the same page. :rofl:

Loved that skit, if I was famous I would have the contract and video tape every time.
Ain't trying to do time because a stupid groupie bent the truth and told a lie.

Rape can be about power and control and not just about a lame dude not having game.

Again, not saying he did it but he has a history of being a control addict when it comes to women.

I really don't get a lot of these responses. Rape is very rarely because "a guy can't get any", it is almost always a power/control move as you said.

Chris Brown has serious issues with his mental health and dealing with controlling his "partners". All anyone needs to do is read the detailed report about what he did to Rihanna and you tell me that that type of man wouldn't rape someone?

Why people would be stanning a guy who beat a woman senseless and then went on to stalk another ex so much that she then filed a restraining order? Are we ignoring these facts? Just because the guy is admired by women all over the world DOES NOT MEAN he wouldn't assault/rape/harass another woman given the chance or urge.

Honestly dude never got a pass.

Rihana never came out and said “i forgive you”
He did his apologetic interviews, and then ppl just stopped just talking about it.

I bet you had rihanna been more vocal, she couldve ruined him. Possibly couldve even start the “me2” movement before it originally started.

Woulnd't be surprsied if Rihanna was paid to keep quiet about it. Honestly regardless of how much you care about someone, could you just forgive and forget what he did to her.

Funny thing is it's women that go the hardest "capping" for Chris. Looks like he's innocent in this situation but we've seen A LOT of **** that shows he's a crazy *** dude with a chicks but when you a dude with money and status the broads gon keep running to you.

Woulnd't be surprsied if Rihanna was paid to keep quiet about it. Honestly regardless of how much you care about someone, could you just forgive and forget what he did to her.

Rihanna's net worth is considerably higher than Chris Brown my G. She's currently suing her Pops over use of their common last name in a business venture.

You best believe that she could've easily destroyed Breezy's career and had him locked away if she wanted. They're both quite immature tbh and that incident could've been handled differently by mature parties.

Rihanna's net worth is considerably higher than Chris Brown my G. She's currently suing her Pops over use of their common last name in a business venture.

You best believe that she could've easily destroyed Breezy's career and had him locked away if she wanted. They're both quite immature tbh and that incident could've been handled differently by mature parties.

Her dad was selling bootlegs of her products . Wasn't a business venture

From what I'm reading rihanna went on oprah and opened up about the situation

But this interview was 2-3 yrs after the incident, Right?

I was tryna say she could've attacked brown and ruined his image at the time it happened. And i remember woman starting something, but they were expecting her to lead them. That didnt happen.

And then she did that "birthday cake" track, so that was that. People just moved on.

all that **** is cap
obviously, these women have an ulterior motive for their claims.... they know what they're doing

they have nothing to lose and everything to gain

all that **** is cap
obviously, these women have an ulterior motive for their claims.... they know what they're doing

they have nothing to lose and everything to gain
Man, it’s a slippery slope honestly. I’m not okaying hitting anybody especially a guy to a girl but I’m not gonna pretend like these club Hoochie’s are in it for love. Bottom line, I don’t know the circumstances and I don’t know the people involved

Back
Top Bottom