Chris Brown doing Michael Jackson. What is this move?

BET failed miserably with not allowing CB to perform at their awards. Regardless of if Jay was down with it or not. They @+*+%$ up his dedication.

JayPesoz wheres your avy from?

This tutorial pretty decent, but MJ could get his to really 'pop'. Marlon could do it to, but his was wack.
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/9yT1ONHgsSI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0http://www.youtube.com/v/9yT1ONHgsSI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im a huge mike fan but wow cb did it
pimp.gif

his moonwalk needs to be more cleaner but i really dont think anyone can do it like mj did
Chris Brown's moonwalk sucked.
its very hard to replicate bro
I thought CB's moonwalk was the best part.  He went a little fast.  He's also wearing sneakers so it doesn't look as smooth in sneaks. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im a huge mike fan but wow cb did it
pimp.gif

his moonwalk needs to be more cleaner but i really dont think anyone can do it like mj did
Chris Brown's moonwalk sucked.
its very hard to replicate bro
Speak for yourself....
But seriously, he just didn't have that snap. It's the illusion. Maybe CB has the technical aspects down, but he looks like he's just sliding his feet backward. MJ looked like he was walking. I think it's really in the snap. And also the speed. People rush it too much. 

And I've seen people do a satisfactory moonwalk. Look at Carlton.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:Still stand by this.....All MJ tribute dances done in the last year should have been done by Chris Brown....and CB ONLY.[/quoteOr Carlton Banks.. word to
Man this is the funniest thing I've seen in a minute.  Where would be all be without Youtube.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Questions03

I always called it the MJ Shuffle. He did it the most during Billie Jean...

Not sure why I can't embed anymore...

That MJ clip is great. Did you just hit the insert flash buttom and search in youtube?

so MJ invented the stanky leg...(at 2:04)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DAMN, dude murked that thriller portion of his performance...and in doing so, showed just how much of a herb Jay-Z is, and how spineless BET is.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by KMun44

remember chris brown beat up rihanna? he's a cool guy
remember how irrelevant your post is, he's not the cool one you are.
focus
Remember how bad you hag on wayne's nuts? Gosh you're so cool.
Yea OMGZ I so can't wait to meet Wayne, he's soooo my fave. Sux that he'z locked up OMGZ I'm gunna loze my mind while he's away.

Thanx, I'm glad you're overwhelmed with my coolability. Can we be best friends now, I'd really like that

We should see who can do the best MJ impersonation on here. What do ya'll think? People upload a short video and then have a vote on which one is the best.

Originally Posted by cguy610

We should see who can do the best MJ impersonation on here. What do ya'll think? People upload a short video and then have a vote on which one is the best.
Im gonna go ahead and put it out there I would have the unfair advantage.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

pimp.gif

It's all good.  It'll just be for fun.  Plus we can give each other pointers on different moves.  Aside from the epic gif potential. 

We should do it on the anniversary of his passing as a tribute. 

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

pimp.gif

It's all good.  It'll just be for fun.  Plus we can give each other pointers on different moves.  Aside from the epic gif potential. 

We should do it on the anniversary of his passing as a tribute. 
I'm down as long as I dont forget to create the thread that day

^^^ I'd probably win. I'm just saying. When it comes to MJ. I'm that dude.

I got dibs on the "Beat it" video and dance sequence.

I dunno I've performed at some weddings and what not, I can definitely give ya'll some competition...I got it pretty much all down except my moonwalk is mediocre. Dibs on Smooth Criminal.

Speaking of MJ, yesterday I went to the corner store and saw this kid dancing all by himself and singing " Bad"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom