Chris Brown - "Party" featuring Usher and Gucci Mane NEW SINGLE

Cb unloaded the clip. **** like a triple disc lol

damn this tape dropped outta nowhere, gonna check it out

I had no idea men actually listened to him.
I used to think the same back in high school until my boy put me on, dude makes good music. Not gonna lie, I used to hate on him purely out of spite and jealousy.

zero whoaaaa zero whoaaaa
that's my jam :pimp:

wakeee uuupppp with a diimeee :pimp: :pimp:

Fine By Me should be a worldwide hit, it wont be though :smh:

This is suprisingly good. I'm 20 tracks in and haven't even thought about skipping anything so far

downloading now, I feel like I need a day off to listen to this

cot damn 30+ tracks

whoa he finally put out the full Roses Turn Blue :pimp:

Last edited:
Just finished it. After awhile every song started sounding the same. No real standouts.

I know the album will be good though. I can honestly say Chris has no bad albums

This **** got some heat on it. There's easily 15-20 songs on this one that could make a great album. I'll buy the album off this tape alone.

I had no idea men actually listened to him.
Yup, bought every album. He makes great music. Took my wife to his show last year and he put on one of the best shows I've ever seen.
same here, got all of his albums and been to 3 of his shows dude puts on one of the greatest shows out there.

I men you got all these dudes in the weeknd thread and you don't think men listen to CB?
laugh.gif

man that first track is so fire.............. cb's flow when rapping is soooo under appreciated

This tape had plenty of album material, a lot were obviously theowaway tracks...his album should cook up though

i have a feeling counterfeit will be on the album though........rihanna feature especially 

Back
Top Bottom