Chris Brown - "Party" featuring Usher and Gucci Mane NEW SINGLE

This album isn't too cohesive, some songs are ruined with the explicit words where they don't need to be...a couple good songs on here but X was way above this

Just dropping by to say that Just So You Know is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

He's dropping 3 remixes of Back to Sleep

ft. Zayn and Usher

ft. Bryson Tiller, Miguel and August Alsina

ft. Tank, Ginuwine and Tyrese

He's his own worst enemy with the lyrics. Best thing he's ever done is Before the Party and even that could be trimmed down to 10 good songs. The lineup for those remixes is nice, though.

Songs: Grass Ain't Greener, Taurus In The Wild, Who This, This Ain't Lovin', Ready Whip, Purpose, Notice and unknown.

not sure what these tracks are for, but some of these sound dope

New song with Benny Benassi. Would be surprised if this isn't bigger than Beautiful People.

Beautiful People should have been much bigger than it was.

I think it's the stronger of the 2.

I never understood why that song never caught on the way it was expected to.

That's a nice remix. Sounds real good. I miss when Miguel made R&B music. That damn debut album, probably one of my favorite albums of all time. Trey lost himself like 4-5 years ago. I like this one a lot, hope it leads to better music from them.

Big trey songz fan and agree he's fell off and havnt been feelin his work lately but feelin his verse the most on this track

Beautiful peope was huge over here. All over the radio, clubs, bars, ...

This new song is much better, I expect it to do well.

Tank, R Kelly and Anthony Hamilton Remix is out now. AH sounds out of place.

Last edited:
Anthony Hamilton def doesn't sound like a F You Back to Sleep kind of singer

R Kelly kills it though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom