Chris Brown Simpin' to Fans for Sales

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Damn one mistake has really ruined this guy's life
smh.gif

Eh, it really just expedited the inevitable. Acts like him are a dime a dozen.
pretty much.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...another fine example of the misuse of simping

What's the Webster's definition?

Its not NT's definition of proper usage sure, and yeah its the only way he's going to move units but I still see this as an incredibly desperate move on his part. Formal apologies from the famous are few and far between (Tiger Woods yeah, but who saw that coming?) and it would appear they only deem it necessary when they know their actions completely jeopardize an avenue to generate sales. Realizing that you aren't going to regain the support of everyone and moving on would seem to be the most appropriate route.

PleasurePhD wrote:
I really dislike this fool. I mean I didn't really care about him when he first came out I personally didn't think he sounded good. Should have been on a punk rock album with his whiny voice, but that was just my opinion. I was indifferent. But, after this whole Rhianna thing. I was trippin that he got nothing. A slap on the wrist and fool was clubbin and clowinin online the next weekend. Then we have peeps like Tiger who is all effed up cause he cheated. Or iron Mike cause he supposedly raped a girl. Im not saying what Tiger did was okay. I actually really dislike that about him, but it shouldn't affect his career. And, the reason I bring up Iron Mike is cause he got a lot of time in prison for what he did, which is a horrible horrible thing and I think if TRUE peeps like that should get the death penalty, but Chris viciously beat the *+$ out of Rhianna and he got nothing. That don't make no sense. Even if all he gets is a slap on the wrist from the law I would expect everyone to delete all his music and stop supporting this fool. It really shows that he can do as he pleases no matter what.

Haters  
smh.gif

Nobody saying what he did is right, What gets me is... I don't get how his situation effects everybody that makes a big deal out of  that situation personal live's

People was actually angry about this, like Rihana was there sister/family member or something. (The only exception I can see is when people get mad because they may have personally went through a similar situation)

Let that man live,he #!%@%% up once, so what! Its females out here getting abused everyday by normal people.

If Rihana can move on I'm pretty sure everybody else should too.

And on another note (according to the police report) he gave her a chance to get out the car before he thrashed her
laugh.gif

At least he recognize how important his fans are. With that being said,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how he sound like he about to cry.

brandonb2005 wrote:
PleasurePhD wrote:
I really dislike this fool. I mean I didn't really care about him when he first came out I personally didn't think he sounded good. Should have been on a punk rock album with his whiny voice, but that was just my opinion. I was indifferent. But, after this whole Rhianna thing. I was trippin that he got nothing. A slap on the wrist and fool was clubbin and clowinin online the next weekend. Then we have peeps like Tiger who is all effed up cause he cheated. Or iron Mike cause he supposedly raped a girl. Im not saying what Tiger did was okay. I actually really dislike that about him, but it shouldn't affect his career. And, the reason I bring up Iron Mike is cause he got a lot of time in prison for what he did, which is a horrible horrible thing and I think if TRUE peeps like that should get the death penalty, but Chris viciously beat the *+$ out of Rhianna and he got nothing. That don't make no sense. Even if all he gets is a slap on the wrist from the law I would expect everyone to delete all his music and stop supporting this fool. It really shows that he can do as he pleases no matter what.

Haters  
smh.gif

Nobody saying what he did is right, What gets me is... I don't get how his situation effects everybody that makes a big deal out of  that situation personal live's

People was actually angry about this, like Rihana was there sister/family member or something. (The only exception I can see is when people get mad because they may have personally went thrugh a similar situation)

Let that man live,he *@%+!@ up once, so what! Its females out here getting abused everyday by normal people.

If Rihana can move on I'm pretty sure everybody else should too.

And on another note (according to the police report) he gave her a chance to get out the car before he thrashed her
laugh.gif

I have nothing to hate on. Not going to boast myself, but truly I have NOTHING to hate on, except that he probably got more cash than me, for now. 

Same reason why people make a big deal about anything in the news. Just as you said this kind of stuff happens to normal people everyday and guys get away with it. Which we hate. So this makes us hate the system, even though we want to believe in it. Then a celebrity gets into a situation like this, and he gets off scott free. Doesn't make us happy and makes us hate the system even more. It shows that you can get away with things if you're famous, rich, etc...

And, yes this happened to my mother. She was in and out of the hospital for 2 years because of a domestic violence incident. And you know what the guy got? A misdemeanor because of legal bull that i do not want to get into. But, this guys was a 6th degree black belt in taekwondo and teaches kids across the US. You like that a guy like this got away and is teaching your children about respect and integrity?

Let that man live... you kidding me you think a little idiot like him wont do it again? May be not, but to viciously beat on a girl you love like that, you don't just become a different person over night cause your record sales are down. And we are letting him live. But when dude shows no remorse and clowns online with videos about the situation and your so called "Haters" It doesn't really make me feel comfortable about seeing him in any movie or song. 

On another note, I'll make sure to tell that to the next person I murder. Then I can tell the police I gave him a chance to get out of the car. I'm innocent.

edit- can't spell 
smile.gif

true

smh.gif

he beat  woman and 99.9% of his fans are women..what is there to shake your head at? if he was a rapper or an athlete it might be different but c'mon is anyone really surprised...

i wonder if people would excuese it as just a mistake if he hit/killed someone drinking and driving...

sadly i think the "let him live" comes more from a place of men not trusting women than actually feeling bad for Chris...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

true

smh.gif
he beat  woman and 99.9% of his fans are women..what is there to shake your head at? if he was a rapper or an athlete it might be different but c'mon is anyone really surprised...

i wonder if people would excuese it as just a mistake if he hit/killed someone drinking and driving...

This...

Chris Brown's 2 albums before the beating both went double platinum(2 Million sales).. His album after the beating sold just 200,000.... ouch

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

true
smh.gif

This...

sadly i think the "let him live" comes more from a place of men nottrusting women than actually feeling bad for Chris...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

PleasurePhD takin this to heart
laugh.gif
U'll be aight chief.

Thanks lol. I ain't trippin just started to get replies from people misunderstanding me or tryin to call me a hater when clearly I just want want a bad person to get what he deserves. My arguments are not meant to just say he is an idiot and hate on him. If this was John smith from up the corner I would still be as intense with my replies against him.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I feel that the logic behind your feelings about this issue is severely flawed.

Your examples of famous athletes committing crimes in your first post all have to deal with women, but have nothing to do with domestic violence. Assault  is assault. It is a sex-less crime. If Chris Brown lumped up Bow Wow the same way he lumped up Rihanna, you think it would be this big of a deal?  The same rules apply: A human being of superior strength attacks another human being of inferior strength. I don't understand how being a woman makes the crime infinitesimally worse.

You should have qualms about the crime that took place, not about the sex of the victim.

I guess we should just lock up everyone who lumped up a weaker person and throw away the key in your world.

Back
Top Bottom