Chris Brown Simpin' to Fans for Sales

How is it simping?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He is an entertainer.. his sales/success is based on his fans... his fans have to BUY his music or REQUEST it on the radio for him to be successful.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Damn one mistake has really ruined this guy's life
smh.gif

yeah man, crazy.  I really thought this guy was gonna be the next one with a long career

There are times when fans need to smarten up about the artists they choose to support. I say take the L Chris and keep it moving, he's paid, there are plenty of other avenues in which he could be successful. No one said his career as an R&B artist was set in stone, this might be a time where he needs to concentrate on improving himself as a person, and not as an artist.

I really dislike this fool. I mean I didn't really care about him when he first came out I personally didn't think he sounded good. Should have been on a punk rock album with his whiny voice, but that was just my opinion. I was indifferent. But, after this whole Rhianna thing. I was trippin that he got nothing. A slap on the wrist and fool was clubbin and clowinin online the next weekend. Then we have peeps like Tiger who is all effed up cause he cheated. Or iron Mike cause he supposedly raped a girl. Im not saying what Tiger did was okay. I actually really dislike that about him, but it shouldn't affect his career. And, the reason I bring up Iron Mike is cause he got a lot of time in prison for what he did, which is a horrible horrible thing and I think if TRUE peeps like that should get the death penalty, but Chris viciously beat the *+$ out of Rhianna and he got nothing. That don't make no sense. Even if all he gets is a slap on the wrist from the law I would expect everyone to delete all his music and stop supporting this fool. It really shows that he can do as he pleases no matter what.

well I dont approve of him hitting a woman, but I know that its not right for radio stations and stores to refuse his records.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I really dislike this fool. I mean I didn't really care about him when he first came out I personally didn't think he sounded good. Should have been on a punk rock album with his whiny voice, but that was just my opinion. I was indifferent. But, after this whole Rhianna thing. I was trippin that he got nothing. A slap on the wrist and fool was clubbin and clowinin online the next weekend. Then we have peeps like Tiger who is all effed up cause he cheated. Or iron Mike cause he supposedly raped a girl. Im not saying what Tiger did was okay. I actually really dislike that about him, but it shouldn't affect his career. And, the reason I bring up Iron Mike is cause he got a lot of time in prison for what he did, which is a horrible horrible thing and I think if TRUE peeps like that should get the death penalty, but Chris viciously beat the @$# out of Rhianna and he got nothing. That don't make no sense. Even if all he gets is a slap on the wrist from the law I would expect everyone to delete all his music and stop supporting this fool. It really shows that he can do as he pleases no matter what.
How is putting hands on a woman worse than cheating on your wife numerous times AND getting someone pregnant? Rape, we're not even going to go there. That's probably the worst.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

well I dont approve of him hitting a woman, but I know that its not right for radio stations and stores to refuse his records.
..why not?..they're private entities

balloonoboy wrote:
PleasurePhD wrote:
I really dislike this fool. I mean I didn't really care about him when he first came out I personally didn't think he sounded good. Should have been on a punk rock album with his whiny voice, but that was just my opinion. I was indifferent. But, after this whole Rhianna thing. I was trippin that he got nothing. A slap on the wrist and fool was clubbin and clowinin online the next weekend. Then we have peeps like Tiger who is all effed up cause he cheated. Or iron Mike cause he supposedly raped a girl. Im not saying what Tiger did was okay. I actually really dislike that about him, but it shouldn't affect his career. And, the reason I bring up Iron Mike is cause he got a lot of time in prison for what he did, which is a horrible horrible thing and I think if TRUE peeps like that should get the death penalty, but Chris viciously beat the @$# out of Rhianna and he got nothing. That don't make no sense. Even if all he gets is a slap on the wrist from the law I would expect everyone to delete all his music and stop supporting this fool. It really shows that he can do as he pleases no matter what.

How is putting hands on a woman worse than cheating on your wife numerous times AND getting someone pregnant? Rape, we're not even going to go there. That's probably the worst.
Did I say it was worse? No, and didn't I just say people that rape should get that death penalty? Please practice your reading comprehension before  you post. Not mad just don't want to waste my time replying to people that misquote me.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

balloonoboy wrote:

PleasurePhD wrote:

Did I say it was worse? No, and didn't I just say people that rape should get that death penalty? Please practice your reading comprehension before  you post. Not mad just don't want to waste my time replying to people that misquote me.

But you just did.

Anyways, saying that he didn't get anything for beating Rihanna is crazy. He went from an album that sold 3 million copies to one that's fighting to sell 300k. I think that's punishment enough.

Back
Top Bottom