Chris Brown Take You Down > Usher Nice and Slow? I'd say so, you??

What do you guys think. Nice and Slow is a classic, but just the overall song, I think Take You Down takes the cake. Gotta love the guitar serenade beat, andhe carries the song great, not to say Ush didn't either. Good to hear this song after that Kiss Kiss video drove me crazy

WHAAATTTT?

Son who doesn't know Nice & Slow word for word(including ushers attempt at rapping.) I like take you down, but nice and slow is in a whole other class.

indifferent.gif

Nice & Slow = Classic

the music forum has lost its sanity
laugh.gif

take you down is good but i cant get over the fact that the beat is a straight up prince rehash

and hell no it is no nice and slow

I was just thinking bout this the other day.

Nice & Slow is a classic.

Usher Raymond would perform the _ _ _ _ out of Take You Down. Chris needs to fall back.

I really liked Take You Down but in no way is it better than Nice & Slow.... I mean u can make love to Nice & Slow, as for Take You Down the guitarstake over the feeling in the bed

You need to log the hell out and not come back.

This is so beyond ******ed that I'm not even sure what to say.

Usher was 18 when he made Nice and Slow. He pulled the song off like a grown man, and that's what made it so ill. Take U Down is a good song, but itwoulda been just as good if you threw any number of these dry N's on the song. Hell... Omarion coulda done the same damn thing. Chris sounds like a kid. Furthermore... explain to me why he is LIPSYNCHING this song in all his concerts? It's slow sex song
indifferent.gif

i do not know one person who doesn't know the words to Nice & Slow.
take you down doesn't even compare to it.

shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom