Chris Brown's New Album Exclusive

That song Kiss,Kiss :pimp:
pimp.gif

What do you guys think about the album??

Quote:
he will do good in album sales

not better than cassidy though
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
|I
tired.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

i hear good things about the album and how its 100x better than his last album and even though i havent heard his first album i think the album is dope anyways.

Album is bad. His first album @#%$ all over it. :smh:
smh.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

I actually think this album is decent and i'm not really a Chris Brown fan cause of his high squeak, didn't go through puberty voice.

Songs i'm feeling are

Take You Down-(VERY reminiscent of some old school grown and sexy Jodeci, Silk, H Town type song, imo).

Damage-Didnt know the Runners could produce R&B joints...

I Wanna Be

The Lil Wayne Joint

I STILL absolutely HATE that wack @#%$ Kiss Kiss song though.
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

where is the beat from "i wanna be" from??
i swear i recognize it from anotehr song, but i cant quite put my finger on it...
Code:
 -408-

ive listened to the entire album and its aiite. he got a few hot songs tho.

but the new alicia keys album is :pimp:
pimp.gif
. ive just listened to it for the first time through and oh my, real R&B @#%$ right there

Quote:
he will do good in album sales

not better than cassidy though :rolleyes
eyes.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
LOG OUT!!!
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

"With You" = :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

HIS FIRST ALBUM IS WAYYYYY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. |I
tired.gif

tracks that i replayed are "I Wanna Be", "You" and "With You" (but im somewhat disappointed on how it's sooo much like "irreplaceable" and "go on girl", like come on ne-yo and stargate). i also like "wall to wall" and "kiss kiss" of course. :smile:
smile.gif

the rest are :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I will be the only one to say this, but I think his new album craps all over the first one...

Picture Perfect with will.i.am. is insane, along with Down ft. Ye...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Its solid but I think anything he puts out from now on will never be as good as his first album
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

After a sixth listen, I can honestly say he put out another banger.
Every song could be a single. I'll call ya gets heavy rotation :pimp:
pimp.gif
"You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Back
Top Bottom