Chris Hayes (MSNBC) Spoofs how the media covers black news stories

Whether i say it, a white dude, a alien, a donkey,

A chipmunk, stats is stats...what really SHOULD

bother ya is da fact that its true instead of da fact

IM saying it...whats next, calling black republicans

"Sell outs & uncle toms" because they dont align

Themselves of da left wing liberal black agenda?

:lol: >D

Everyone knows MSNBC is a joke, ratings speak

For themselves...
My dude as much as I have tried to ride on you, I have gained some respect for you because you don't waiver on your stance( even if its down right deplorable), with that being said we can agree to disagree but this segment is what an honest debate should be about...
It's funny how all these " black people" problems are continuously shoved down our throats by people who have no interactions at all with my people outside of work but as soon as a well written and very #factual argument comes across about Caucasians all hell breaks lose and jimmies are rustled left and right....
I am just tired of people telling me as a black man what to think or how I feel or what to say when you can't even see out the window of white privilege

Bruh u be getting me heated with the **** u say
Not to mention most of the black prison population are in for non violent crimes
And just because a person is raised by a single mother it ain't a bad thing
I admit a 2 parent household is the ideal family situation but if u have a strong mother who is willing to do what ever and sacrifice for her kids its amazing what a woman can do whether she black white Hispanic or whatever
U be spewing some of the most ******** about blacks
But embrace the culture that we have in America
Listen from experience, its never worth arguing with somebody of his nature. You'll never win and it will kill brain cells.

Last edited:
The thread title was misleading.

The media as a whole does not operate in this way.

Just Fox.

Some of these comments are 
roll.gif
sick.gif
 Gotta love NT.

The thread title was misleading.

The media as a whole does not operate in this way.

Just Fox.
Nah, its more than you think. There are actual people out there who judge an entire race based on just small situations as depicted in that video. And that goes for many races.

If you were to judge every race based on what 1 or a couple other bad folks of that same race do foolish things, you'd end up hating every race. You'd just hate everybody.

Not the life anybody should live man.

Last edited:
Umm kinda naive since MSNBC is da left version of

fox...
MSNBC is not as extreme as FOX though. Both channels have some informative arguments and other ignorant ones, however FOX sometimes goes too far and extremely racist.

Umm kinda naive since MSNBC is da left version of

fox...
MSNBC is not as extreme as FOX though. Both channels have some informative arguments and other ignorant ones, however FOX sometimes goes too far and extremely racist.

MSNBC is JUST as bad as fox... Al sharpton as

A host? >D :lol:

Every other word on MSNBC is "race card" and

"Windfarm"

Fox does what it does best, hence da

ratings...MSNBC is slobbering obama marathon

At all cost. CNN leans a lil left but they'll elude to a

Descenting opinion at least.

MSNBC is JUST as bad as fox... Al sharpton as

A host?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Every other word on MSNBC is "race card" and

"Windfarm"

Fox does what it does best, hence da

ratings...MSNBC is slobbering obama marathon

At all cost. CNN leans a lil left but they'll elude to a

Descenting opinion at least.
Clearly you've never watched FOX News and or you don't fully pay attention to MSNBC.

Issue with Mr Sharpton as a guess? You behave as if he doesn't articulate himself well and bring upon valid points. With all political commentators, sometimes their views may be either too far left or right, but FOX has an racist agenda that pretty well known, so please don't make it seem as if MSNBC is the same as FOX.

I think his point was that Sharpton has made some terribly racist remarks in the past.

Lmao ninjahood stay throwing shots at black people just to prove how opposite he is or how down he is for the white right agenda .Homie has more in common with black people than he does with whites .Him and his mother fit the image of every black stereotype his beloved Fox News throws out to belittle and dehumanize black people .Father went to jail mom raises him by herself in a poor neighborhood on the poor side of town .Full of those dreadful brown and black people .She probably works two jobs doesn't speak English .He probably doesn't have much education beyond high school and worst of all he buys expensive gym shoes lives at home is almost 30 in rent controlled housing .Blaring that god awful hip hop colored music

Not sure what to think about this ...

I know is a spoof, but when they talk about college dorms/ivy league/etc to say where they learned their behavior I feel it's a indirect jab.

The comments about oppression I feel as it's another indirect jab.

Maybe I'm just thinking to much into it ...

spoof maybe, with indirect jabs, perhaps!

Don't approve ...

Ninjahood thinks if he says "im not black" enough times white america wont **** him like the rest of us darkies. :lol:

Unfortunately he's couple shades to dark for that.

:lol: @ ya thinking that i care about white america.

Im latino/hispanic. When ya throw shade about

"Me trying to be cool w/ da white man" all it does

Is expose your saltyness over da Caucasians and

Kinda paints ya wit da brush ya attempt to paint me

With. Way to go :lol:

Lmao ninjahood stay throwing shots at black people just to prove how opposite he is or how down he is for the white right agenda .Homie has more in common with black people than he does with whites .Him and his mother fit the image of every black stereotype his beloved Fox News throws out to belittle and dehumanize black people .Father went to jail mom raises him by herself in a poor neighborhood on the poor side of town .Full of those dreadful brown and black people .She probably works two jobs doesn't speak English .He probably doesn't have much education beyond high school and worst of all he buys expensive gym shoes lives at home is almost 30 in rent controlled housing .Blaring that god awful hip hop colored music

View media item 524494

:lol: @ ya thinking that i care about white america.

Im latino/hispanic. When ya throw shade about

"Me trying to be cool w/ da white man" all it does

Is expose your saltyness over da Caucasians and

Kinda paints ya wit da brush ya attempt to paint me

With. Way to go :lol:

you don't have to care, but when the police is up in your ***, or you get shot holding some skittles, see how far the "i'm latino/hispanic" explination will get you.

we darkies are all in the same boat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom